Hard Anodized Aluminum Cookware

Discuss commercially made camp kitchen items.
Ridgerunner

Re: Hard Anodized Aluminum Cookware

Post by Ridgerunner » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:03 am

WallyWorld has a similar Peak1 cookset that I am just waiting to see if it gets clearanced !
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

DarenN

Post by DarenN » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:25 am

heh heh! :lol:
i picked up a s/s set yesterday on clearance at Canadian tire. two covered pots at 5.5" and 6" and a 6.5" frypan, in a mesh bag. i haven't figured out what to do with all the little plastic mugs all these kits seem to come with. :)
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:WallyWorld has a similar Peak1 cookset that I am just waiting to see if it gets clearanced !
I was in Wallyworld today getting a motorcycle battery and I noticed this cookset was a Coleman Max for one person. There were two cookpots and two cup/lids. It was Hard Anodised Aluminum for $19

http://milo.com/coleman-anodized-cookset
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

Mister Krabs

Post by Mister Krabs » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:
Ridgerunner wrote:WallyWorld has a similar Peak1 cookset that I am just waiting to see if it gets clearanced !
I was in Wallyworld today getting a motorcycle battery and I noticed this cookset was a Coleman Max for one person. There were two cookpots and two cup/lids. It was Hard Anodised Aluminum for $19

That's a great deal, it's was still 29$ when I looked at it last week at wallyworld here in atlanta.

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Mister Krabs wrote:
Ridgerunner wrote:

That's a great deal, it's was still 29$ when I looked at it last week at wallyworld here in atlanta.
MK, your right. I remember it being $29 here at the Oxford WallyWorld but when i did this search for a picture, I seen they were all listed for $19, so I thought my memory failed me but Nah baby nah, because i remember thinking half price would be $15. I used the above link and plugged in cincinnati and the were a few Wallyworlds listing it for $19 also. I wonder what gives? :evil: Ten dollars half price sounds better than Fifteen dollars half price. :lol: :DP: