Page 3 of 4

Re: Hamburger Rocks

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:43 am
by Pure Mahem
I understand what you're saying! But I already keep my computers from running extra crap because I hate it when they bog down. It's all from this slow ass dial up! I miss my broad band!!!! But wouldn't trade the scenary for anything!!!!! :mrgreen:

I don't like the city even if it's a small one!!! I live in the HOLLER!!!!! :mrgreen:

Re: Hamburger Rocks

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:19 am
by oops56
Pure Mahem wrote:I understand what you're saying! But I already keep my computers from running extra crap because I hate it when they bog down. It's all from this slow ass dial up! I miss my broad band!!!! But wouldn't trade the scenary for anything!!!!! :mrgreen:

I don't like the city even if it's a small one!!! I live in the HOLLER!!!!! :mrgreen:

You know you can go satellite for the internet

Re: Hamburger Rocks

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:57 am
by Pure Mahem
I may eventually. I looked into the satelite broadband a while ago. initial startup would be about $350 then monthly service fees on top of that. Big chunk of change to drop at once. But hey christmas is coming, lol!!! :mrgreen:

Re: Hamburger Rocks

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:40 pm
by oops56
Pure Mahem wrote:I may eventually. I looked into the satelite broadband a while ago. initial startup would be about $350 then monthly service fees on top of that. Big chunk of change to drop at once. But hey christmas is coming, lol!!! :mrgreen:


Is that a complete package satellite dish and tv channels and broadband. if so cheap

Re: Hamburger Rocks

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:01 am
by Pure Mahem
No, currently the Sattelite Broad Band is an entirely separate ball game from dish network or direct tv. Dish network and direct tv currently only offer DSL which big surprise here isn't available in my area, LOL!!! The Satellite broad band requires purchase of another type of dish and equipment plus equipment plus monthly service!! Haven't found any of them that are running anytype of special, maybe around Xmas time, lol!! I won't hold my breath, lol!!!:mrgreen:

Re: Hamburger Rocks

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:21 am
by sarbar
DarenN wrote:
zelph wrote:I would think you could use fresh peas. cooked ones may turn to powder once dried. Sarbar might know. Where is Sarbar?


gone for a walk? ;) :mrgreen:

wisenfeldt.........

(hiemer is my cousin)


Right on the target :D Spent 9 days out with the husband and kid pinging back and forth across the state. Leaving Saturday morning again!

Re: Hamburger Rocks

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:14 pm
by Skidsteer
Did any of you try this with venison?

It works great!

I was amazed how well it rehydrated.

Re: Hamburger Rocks

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:56 pm
by sarbar
Did I mention that ground bison rocks? :D

Re: Hamburger Rocks

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:42 pm
by zelph
I'd like to purchase some venison and buff rocks when someone has enough to part with 1/4 pound. I'm salivating for the chance to taste some.

Re: Hamburger Rocks

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:28 pm
by Skidsteer
zelph wrote:I'd like to purchase some venison and buff rocks when someone has enough to part with 1/4 pound. I'm salivating for the chance to taste some.


1/4 pound? 4 ounces?

No problem. I'm gonna make another perfect batch this weekend. Do you like it hot or plain?