Tool number 6

A hand held tool or device, see if you can guess what it is.
irrationalsolutions

Re: Tool number 6

Postby irrationalsolutions » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:02 am

im a little mixed on the phone issue. i have used mine while driving but i dont let it take my attention away from the road and i have dropped my phone to the floor if needed. but on the most part there are too many people that dont need to do it because they cant. like i dont think a person under 21 should be allowed to drive with a phone turned on in the car at all.
“Do or do not... there is NO try.” Yoda

Luke "Whats in (out) there?" Yoda "Only what you take with you."

Luke "I can’t believe it." Yoda "That is why you Fail.”

oops56

Postby oops56 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:20 am

Cell phone they cant use there turn signal and i almost got hit in a cross walk he got mad cause he had to stop on phone Also at wall mart a guy at check out we had to wait to get off phone before he paid.That all got to say no stir the pot to much.[ Remember this number please hey Nancy get on off the line you too Bill i need it.]
:DB:
Man play with fire man get burnt

JohnnyB

Postby JohnnyB » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:04 am

You guys would hate to see me drive. I talk on the phone without even thinking about it, except when i am passing a cop...then i do use the "drop the phone" trick. Unless the cop is on his phone! :D

Vibe

Postby Vibe » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:49 pm

Yeah cops doing things that they would give you a ticket for ticks me off worse than folks on cells. Rolling thru stop signs (no lights), following too close, illegal lane change (no signal), no seat belt, and talking on the cell.
The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject.
- Marcus Aurelius--------------------------------------------- Image

zelph

Postby zelph » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:16 pm

Cops are just people with a 9-5 job. They violate the laws that they are suppose to enforce. :roll:

Cell phones don't cause auto accidents, irresponsible drivers do.
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “Mystery Tool - What is it??????”