I don't know what it is, do you????

A hand held tool or device, see if you can guess what it is.
realityguy

Re: I don't know what it is, do you????

Postby realityguy » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:35 am

On a similar note..If you slice a lot of cheese and the damn slicer wire always gets loose or falls off on the cheapo "bow" ones out there..Get one like this instead--->
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005 ... B00062B0WO

I found one at a thrift store for 50 cents that is actually better than this because it has three wires on three sides with the roller on the shaft in the middle.Not only does it work better but it fits in drawers and packs a lot nicer also.Thank Gawd someone finally came up with a better cheese slicer! WOO HOO!:DB: :DB: :DB:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:56 am

OH NO!After reading the reviews..it appears my cheese slicer will someday suffer the same fate as the others with the wire breaking... :cry:

Anyway..this is still probably the best,sturdiest one around--->

It may not be as accurate..and a tad heavier..but I doubt if it'll break on you!Don't let the wife see you using it on the countertops or she may wanna use it on your apendages! :o :mrgreen:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:48 pm

great idea Cuz....we like multifunctional tools! :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Postby zelph » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:33 pm

realityguy wrote:It may not be as accurate..and a tad heavier..but I doubt if it'll break on you!Don't let the wife see you using it on the countertops or she may wanna use it on your apendages! :o :mrgreen:

That's a mountain man cheese slicer. Just let it set on top of the cheese block and let the weight of the hatchet sink and cut :mrgreen:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “Mystery Tool - What is it??????”