Mystery Tool week 12 ADD to it

A hand held tool or device, see if you can guess what it is.
zelph

Mystery Tool week 12 ADD to it

Postby zelph » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:29 pm

If you know what it is give your answer but no photos or links till the last day, Wednesday. I want everyone to have a shot at it :D

Be suttle, don't give clues that you really know what it is. On the last day you can let it all out, whoohooo :lol:

http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

heckdog

Re: Mystery Tool week 12 ADD to it

Postby heckdog » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:21 pm

I feel both positive and negative about this one....so screw it......I can't take it, with all the press coverage of the presidental debates, the last thing we need is to polarize the backpacking community!!!!! (I agree with the picture, Washington in '08)

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:41 pm

Your killing me, I'm afraid to give you the correct answer so let me throw out a shotgun answer. It is a jig for drafting or architecture or a brain tool for little monkeys to fit the correct block in the right hole. :P

Oh, and yes, this is one of my favorite sections of the site. I race home from work every thursday(giving up my trip to the thrift store to look for stovie materials) just to see if I recognize the tool with the hopes of actually owning a Zelph or Skids creation. :lol:
Last edited by Ridgerunner on Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

Pure Mahem

Postby Pure Mahem » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:01 am

Is that where you've been keeping the Stove demons I can see them using the stairs to get in the stoves. I here they all have a positive personality until they get in the stove thats when they get really negative, nasty little buggers they are I think they might be bipolar! :mrgreen:
"Lad I don't know where you've been. But, I see you won first prize!"

oops56

Postby oops56 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:28 am

It looks like a gage for steel bar stock to measure the how wide
Man play with fire man get burnt

The Cheat

Postby The Cheat » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:41 am

Dies from a play-doh fun factory. ;)

zelph

Postby zelph » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:59 pm

More funny ones, more funny ones, we want more funny ones :P

The Cheat

Postby The Cheat » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:58 am

It's a pickle press mold. You put a pickle in one side, then pressure (manual or hydraulic) causes the pickle to extrude out the other side in the new shape. Then you eat it with your pickle fork.

zelph

Postby zelph » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:02 pm

The Cheat wrote:It's a pickle press mold. You put a pickle in one side, then pressure (manual or hydraulic) causes the pickle to extrude out the other side in the new shape. Then you eat it with your pickle fork.

Good one!!!!! I made some pickles once and I overdosed them with alum and they turned out just right for the manual pickle press, kinda rubbery and would hold their new shape well :lol:

The Cheat

Postby The Cheat » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:08 pm

heckdog wrote:I feel both positive and negative about this one....so screw it......I can't take it, with all the press coverage of the presidental debates, the last thing we need is to polarize the backpacking community!!!!! (I agree with the picture, Washington in '08)

LOL. With that thinking you have the potential to insulate yourself from the positive as well as the negative. Would being more grounded help?

Return to “Mystery Tool - What is it??????”