Page 3 of 4

Re: Got2B Stove

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:33 pm
by zelph
Looks like a Starlyte on crack! Nice.
:lol:

StarLyte holds 1 ounce. Has to have a different name.

Re: Got2B Stove

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:36 pm
by DarenN
zelph wrote:
Looks like a Starlyte on crack! Nice.
:lol:

StarLyte holds 1 ounce. Has to have a different name.
one hour burn time?
call it the "Tent Heater"! ;)

Re: Got2B Stove

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:18 pm
by sudden
zelph wrote:
Looks like a Starlyte on crack! Nice.
:lol:

StarLyte holds 1 ounce. Has to have a different name.
The Supernova :lol:

Re: Got2B Stove

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:06 pm
by ridebks
Couldn't find the Got2B container, but I did find this. It's a Burts Bees salve container. Holds 2oz, boils 2 cups in 4:45 minutes, and burns for 18 minutes! I also tried it with all felt...about the same results! The top screws on and does not leak. I would still add an O ring just in case!

Re: Got2B Stove

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:51 pm
by zelph
The Supernova
That's good, that would work :D

Burts container looks good. Nice containers are showing up, how come? Would be nice if Bert's was aluminum.

Re: Got2B Stove

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:14 am
by oops56
ridebks wrote:Couldn't find the Got2B container, but I did find this. It's a Burts Bees salve container. Holds 2oz, boils 2 cups in 4:45 minutes, and burns for 18 minutes! I also tried it with all felt...about the same results! The top screws on and does not leak. I would still add an O ring just in case!
how can a felt leak :?: :?:

Re: Got2B Stove

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 am
by ridebks
oops56 wrote:
ridebks wrote:Couldn't find the Got2B container, but I did find this. It's a Burts Bees salve container. Holds 2oz, boils 2 cups in 4:45 minutes, and burns for 18 minutes! I also tried it with all felt...about the same results! The top screws on and does not leak. I would still add an O ring just in case!
how can a felt leak :?: :?:
The felt is only around the edge. It will not contain the entire 2oz of fuel the stove holds.

Re: Got2B Stove

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:46 am
by ConnieD
Looks great! I know I want one.

No Walmart near here :|

Re: Got2B Stove

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:13 pm
by Ridgerunner
ConnieD wrote:Looks great! I know I want one.

No Walmart near here :|
ConnieD, Kroger carries Burt's Beeswax products. A lot of it is in the nutrition area by produce.

Re: Got2B Stove

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:15 pm
by ConnieD
Albertson's at our county-seat town doesn't have that.

It is a one-store small town.

Great Falls, MT does have a Walmart, one full gas tank distant.

I won't be going there anytime soon, especially so, in Winter.

BTW, Happy New Year.