Refillable marker for stove burner

Post your new stove ideas here! All stoves welcome.
zelph

Refillable marker for stove burner

Postby zelph » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:30 pm

Refillable Marker as burner for stove :D

Ridgerunner came up with the idea to use a felt tipped marker when he made his 007 stove for last months Stove of the Month Club entree.

I came across this while looking in my garage for some stove stuff. It's a refillable felt tipped marker. It looks like it is machined to a close tolerance so as not to have the need for a rubber O ring to seal it. Having a compression fit in other words.

Keep your eyes open for one or do a google to see if you can find a source for us :D I know some of you are good a googling :mrgreen:

http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

oops56

Re: Refillable marker for stove burner

Postby oops56 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:52 pm

zelph wrote:Refillable Marker as burner for stove :D

Ridgerunner came up with the idea to use a felt tipped marker when he made his 007 stove for last months Stove of the Month Club entree.

I came across this while looking in my garage for some stove stuff. It's a refillable felt tipped marker. It looks like it is machined to a close tolerance so as not to have the need for a rubber O ring to seal it. Having a compression fit in other words.

Keep your eyes open for one or do a google to see if you can find a source for us :D I know some of you are good a googling :mrgreen:

Must i go to town tomorrow there is a new craft store thats got ever thing allmost
Man play with fire man get burnt

zelph

Postby zelph » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:33 pm

Don't make a special trip, wait for a sunny day that's above freezing :D

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:48 pm

It's amazing what you might find in your garage---never seen one of those --nice find Zelph :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Postby zelph » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:12 am

Ridgerunner wrote:

It's amazing what you might find in your garage---never seen one of those --nice find Zelph :lol:

:D

As I go through and sort I'll post stuff as I come across it :D

Return to “Homemade Stove Ideas”