"Cobalt" beer bottle stove

Come check out a compilation of Zelph's stove designs.
Ridgerunner

Re: "Cobalt" beer bottle stove

Post by Ridgerunner » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:12 pm

oops56 wrote:Thats ok on the stoves i fix later but.Happy Brithday to me today.
Happy Birthday, Oops ! Did Santa bring you a new front tooth? :lol: That puupy was big enough to hang around your neck and pass it off as a sharks tooth! :lol: :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

Irvingdog

Post by Irvingdog » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:13 am

Audio!?!
Sweet!
That's a facet that has been missing from your videos for me.
/Wants one of those stoves.....

beemerphill

Post by beemerphill » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:46 am

Happy Birthday oops !!! And Many More !!!
If you keep having Birthdays, you'll get to be as old as I am!!

oops56

Post by oops56 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:26 am

Irvingdog wrote:Audio!?!
Sweet!
That's a facet that has been missing from your videos for me.
/Wants one of those stoves.....
Two stoves got from Zelph budlite came blank put in my own jet holes
Man play with fire man get burnt

oops56

Post by oops56 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:27 am

beemerphill wrote:Happy Birthday oops !!! And Many More !!!
If you keep having Birthdays, you'll get to be as old as I am!!
Ok i am 66 how long have i to catch up can you wait till i get there or did i pass you :lol: :lol:

Vibe

Post by Vibe » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:42 am

I think I like that flame pattern, how is it jetted? How many jets? Hole size? How far down?
My shared connection hasn't let me get to the end of the video yet, but how fast did it boil? I did see that the flames got larger as the water heated up, which was interesting.
The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject.
- Marcus Aurelius--------------------------------------------- Image

zelph

Post by zelph » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:55 am

Audio, it's going to be nice, I won't have to do typed descriptions.(hate paper work) Like oops says: "the video says it all" :D

I'll have some "cobalt" stoves available on Tuesday.

Happy Birthday 66 years young Oops66 :D

View the video again for a couple of min. to see it you can see the little wick sticking up in the stove. That little wick is what makes the stove easy to light in cool weather. No more burning your finger hair off when trying to light this little stove. Remember what it said in the instructions of the FeatherFire stove? It recommended using a twig to get the flame down into the fuel area. Remember the testing I did on the White Box Stove, it was hard to light because the fuel was way down at the bottom where there is very little oxgen. The wick that I have attached to the inside of the stove eliminates the difficult to light problem. It comes right up to the top of the stove for easy lighting.

There is no need for wasting fuel by having a primer wick to jump start this stove. The viseo shows the stove starts to bloom within 10 seconds. No priming necessary!!!!!!!

Average time to boil 2 cups is 6.5 min. using 3/4 ounce of Heet/yellow using the pot shown in the video. I have not tested the stove with a Heiny pot yet. It works good with a 4" dia. mug.

Denatured alcohol may get faster boil times with less fuel. My tests are ongoing.
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

GAGA

Post by GAGA » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:31 pm

oops66 happy birthday ! !
Zelph nice video and presentation,me likey ,me need, me wants one of that with the fiberglass in it(double fiberglass please) so please make one and test it for me , and like Homer Simpson said :" Sir take this signed blank check and write any amount on it and i will pay it" :mrgreen: PM you later with my info
you can pay for school,but you can never buy class!

zelph

Post by zelph » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:01 pm

GAGA wrote:oops66 happy birthday ! !
Zelph nice video and presentation,me likey ,me need, me wants one of that with the fiberglass in it(double fiberglass please) so please make one and test it for me , and like Homer Simpson said :" Sir take this signed blank check and write any amount on it and i will pay it" :mrgreen: PM you later with my info
I'll try a double dose one to see how it forms :D

I'll get into some specific dimensions and post them to the "Stovie Central" forum when I get them gathered. I have alot of ideas that I'm trying out all at theh same time. Trying to keep things organized :roll: paper work :twisted:

Oops66, get a smile on that face of yours!!!!!! 66 is not the end of the world :lol: :lol:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

oops56

Post by oops56 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:50 pm

zelph wrote:
GAGA wrote:oops66 happy birthday ! !
I'll try a double dose one to see how it forms :D

I'll get into some specific dimensions and post them to the "Stovie Central" forum when I get them gathered. I have alot of ideas that I'm trying out all at theh same time. Trying to keep things organized :roll: paper work :twisted:

Oops66, get a smile on that face of yours!!!!!! 66 is not the end of the world :lol: :lol:
When i get the jets in them budllite stoves then we smile