Most Gross

Share your favorite food, the greasier the better. I love bacon!!!!! and also eggs.
zelph

Re: Most Gross

Post by zelph » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:50 am

salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
It's a good base for starters..........does wonders for my creations :D

Not many folks like okra, I'm with you, fried is the best :hungry:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Blazinator

Post by Blazinator » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:57 am

zelph wrote:
salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
It's a good base for starters..........does wonders for my creations :D

Not many folks like okra, I'm with you, fried is the best :hungry:
Haha, base maybe. Only thing on noodles and meat? No. :lol:

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:22 am

I live with a Chinese cook and have Hawaiian family..need I say more.Aku head soup always grosses me out because it smells up the house so bad..A jar of "Hum ha"(chili shrimp paste) would make a garbage dump smell worse than it could.I think the only thing I've ever turned down eating in Hawaii was Aki..raw beef liver.There's gotta be a limit set somewhere!Other than that..I've eaten Opihi(limpet type sea snails),sea cucumbers,head cheese,chicken feet,tripe,all kinds of raw fish and sea critters,seaweeds,pigsfeet,MANY types of fungi,and a lot of items I didn't want to know about at the time.When the wife's family comes to town,it means perhaps 9 course meals and you don't ask,you just eat it...You really don't wanna know what's in it.Most items you'd get a chinese name for it anyway. :roll:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Post by zelph » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Follow in the footsteps of Realityguy.........Eat almost everything your wife cooks, laugh alot and enjoy life :D

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:02 pm

Follow in the footsteps of Realityguy.........Eat almost everything your wife cooks, laugh alot and enjoy life :D
yeah..I REALLY suffered through tonight's dinner.. :roll: Kalua Pig and cabbage,lau-lau,Poi,barbecued steak,baked potatoes,a stir fry of green beans,carrots,and onions..two types of melons,sharlyn and cantaloupe,a good bottle of white wine..and i'm resting up for the blueberry cheesecake for dessert.... :o ..So much for my diet!I guess I'll have to go hiking a couple days this week(ONP mountains planned for thursday /friday)..Oh darn.. :mrgreen:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Post by zelph » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:06 pm

You suffer through it, no9w laugh it off and enjoy life in the mountains. :D :D