Nylon Mesh Pockets for backpacks

What have you found in the thrift stores that you can modify or use as is?
Mister Krabs

Re: Nylon Mesh Pockets for backpacks

Postby Mister Krabs » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:41 am

Hm, not a backpacking use, but they would make a good dispenser for reusing plastic shopping bags. Stuff them in the top, pull one by one out the bottom.

With 3 dogs and a girl just out of diapers, I coulda used one of them.

zelph

Postby zelph » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Mister Krabs wrote:Hm, not a backpacking use, but they would make a good dispenser for reusing plastic shopping bags. Stuff them in the top, pull one by one out the bottom.

With 3 dogs and a girl just out of diapers, I coulda used one of them.

That's a cool idea, good thinking!!!
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

zelph

Postby zelph » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:49 pm

The mesh hanging pocket thingy cost .69 cents. Hanging on the same rack in the store was an interesting looking item made of fleece. I went back there to day and bought it. 8 feet away from where it hung were 5 more of these "blankets" I may go back tomorrow and buy all of them for future use somewhere. :roll:

When I got home I looked up the name that was on it. Here is what they turned out to be

I paid 2.99 for it. It is in new condition.
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

zelph wrote:The mesh hanging pocket thingy cost .69 cents. Hanging on the same rack in the store was an interesting looking item made of fleece. I went back there to day and bought it. 8 feet away from where it hung were 5 more of these "blankets" I may go back tomorrow and buy all of them for future use somewhere. :roll:

When I got home I looked up the name that was on it. Here is what they turned out to be

I paid 2.99 for it. It is in new condition.

Tri mountain makes good products. I picked up a very nice rain racket with zip pits, zip out hood in the collar, and lots of pockets for $5 at a thrift store. Wore it today as a matter of fact. ;) I've seen other clothing from Tri-Mountain at the thrift stores. It all looks to be good quality.
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

Return to “Amazing Thrift Store Treasures”