Scores of the day!

What have you found in the thrift stores that you can modify or use as is?
realityguy

Re: Scores of the day!

Postby realityguy » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:58 pm

No oops..not in yet probably today.. :lol: Here's some interesting aluminum sheeting for cheap if people want to some cheap durable windscreens..

I'm not sure they still make it with the current price of aluminum..it's old lawn edging!I picked up this amount,15-20' worth ,at 3-5/8" high for 75 cents at a thrift store.They had another new roll(25'?) for $3 I passed on.The stuff is precorragated(sp?..folded),easy to punch with a regular paper punch,cuts with wiss snips(maybe even heavy scissors) but thick enough to stand up to the weight of pots and most heat,and is handier to store verses sheets...easier to deal with overall...Check your local garden stores..they might still carry it.???..or garage sales,swap meets,etc..Probably get some used stuff like I did for a buck or less...I might have mentioned this before... :DB:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Postby zelph » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:13 am

I remember that stuff. Large corrugations, ahh huh, that where the idea came from :lol:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:18 am

Hey..the price was right! :DB:

Dang spammers... :evil:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Postby zelph » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:04 am

Bags arrived yesterday, thank you very much!!!!!

Neat little pockets inside for something :D

I'll keep my new wood stove in it. I'm working on a stainless one, should be test worthy by the end of the day.
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “Amazing Thrift Store Treasures”