Gotta do the IR stealth on this one..hide it from the wife!

What have you found in the thrift stores that you can modify or use as is?
zelph

Re: Gotta do the IR stealth on this one..hide it from the wife!

Postby zelph » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:12 am

You've got a good system that works......regard the bmb as a habitual liar, he's just pulling your chain :o You're better than he.....
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:07 am

You've got a good system that works......regard the bmb as a habitual liar, he's just pulling your chain :o You're better than he.....

Actually..I told him straight out "You need to see a psychiatrist..You've got a serious problem you need to take care off immediately."
He doesn't talk to me much anymore..thank gawd! :lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Final outcome on the Starbucks Italia Digital..it's staying here and being put into service.The Automatic one we are using now(until the coffee bean grinder is empty)will be going to the other house so i won't have to suffer so much with the nonautomatic one I have up there now(Saeco Estro Profi with a built-in grinder,you have to tamp and dump the grounds all by yourself :cry: )! :lol:
That one will become the spare so we don't have to go through withdrawls if something breaks down..

The End.... :DB: :DB: ... :mrgreen:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Postby zelph » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:19 am

house so i won't have to suffer so much with the nonautomatic one I have up there now

:roll: suffer??????? :lol:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “Amazing Thrift Store Treasures”