A New Katadyn Combi Water Filter!

What have you found in the thrift stores that you can modify or use as is?
zelph

Re: A New Katadyn Combi Water Filter!

Post by zelph » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:56 pm

realityguy wrote:I can picture it perfectly..two thrift store pricers looking at this thing and scratching their heads.."What is it,Fred?"I don't know..but because it isn't used,put a cheap price on it and some fool will buy it!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well..guess I'm that fool! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :DB: :DB: :DB:

I forgot I even found this last week until reading mention of a water filter on this site..I don't think I've ever bought anything at this St. Vincent thrift store before except for one broken camera that I sold for parts and got my money back.95% of their items are overpriced,4.9% are junk..and the other .1 of one percent I found this time.. ;) It's about time!
We want to know how much you paid :twisted:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:14 pm

No you don't wanna know!..but it was $4.95 ...same as the kelty clark tent... :mrgreen: Now if I can find a nice down bag for $4.95..I got a nice less-than-$15 camping package.

:lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Post by zelph » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:45 pm

realityguy wrote:No you don't wanna know!..but it was $4.95 ...same as the kelty clark tent... :mrgreen: Now if I can find a nice down bag for $4.95..I got a nice less-than-$15 camping package.

:lol:
That's better, now I'll be able to sleep nights :lol: I got one a year ago for the same price, it's in the garage on a shelf where I can get to it. I'll check to be sure of the price. I get a good deal once in a while ;)

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:58 pm

If that's all it takes for you to sleep nights..you need a new life..or to go camping... :lol: :lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Post by zelph » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:10 am

realityguy wrote:If that's all it takes for you to sleep nights..you need a new life..or to go camping... :lol: :lol:
It wasn't wasted time. I did modifications out in the garage like Daren, tried to be Dramatic :lol:

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Wow Cuz, I hit paydirt tonight and did not even go thriftin'. :lol: We went to our annual credit union banquet and the wife won a nice pair of Gmrs/frs two way radios and I won a Tom-Tom gps. Life is Good! ;) :DP:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Okay..who'd you bribe? :lol:

My wife is like that..won a tv at one of those things..I never win anything... :cry: