Wok and cup

What have you found in the thrift stores that you can modify or use as is?
Ridgerunner

Wok and cup

Post by Ridgerunner » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:53 pm

Here is a pic of a very small wok and coffee cup I found at Goodwill and was forced to shell out $3.25 less my 10% discount(only good thing about hitting 50 :P ) I thought Oops might like to see the wok. First time i have ever seen one this small. I love oriental food. Now I need to learn how to cook it. :lol:

was able to thumbnail it but it will not enlarge. I need walked thru this process again :roll:

"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

oops56

Re: Wok and cup

Post by oops56 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:13 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:Here is a pic of a very small wok and coffee cup I found at Goodwill and was forced to shell out $3.25 less my 10% discount(only good thing about hitting 50 :P ) I thought Oops might like to see the wok. First time i have ever seen one this small. I love oriental food. Now I need to learn how to cook it. :lol:

was able to thumbnail it but it will not enlarge. I need walked thru this process again :roll:

Dam i knew you find me one shell i send you my home address :lol: :lol:
Man play with fire man get burnt

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:35 pm

Dam i knew you find me one shell i send you my home address
:D When that Borde Bomb arrives, I will ship it to your front door---first class! Should I send you my address? :mrgreen:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

oops56

Post by oops56 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:44 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:

Dam i knew you find me one shell i send you my home address
:D When that Borde Bomb arrives, I will ship it to your front door---first class! Should I send you my address? :mrgreen:
Gee you know we all like good deals but i think i get the bad end.How :lol: about a 123 svea :lol: i not pulling you leg

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:12 pm

Gee you know we all like good deals but i think i get the bad end.How about a 123 svea i not pulling you leg
I have 6 Svea123 and ONLY ONE backpacking wok. How many Borde Bombs do you have. I will even throw in the nice little coffe mug to sweeten the pot. ;) How about one of those Dickson coil burners----not a Borde but one on my desirable list. :D

oops56

Post by oops56 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:22 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:
Gee you know we all like good deals but i think i get the bad end.How about a 123 svea i not pulling you leg
I have 6 Svea123 and ONLY ONE backpacking wok. How many Borde Bombs do you have. I will even throw in the nice little coffe mug to sweeten the pot. ;) How about one of those Dickson coil burners----not a Borde but one on my desirable list. :D
Not the dickson that a rare one hard to find. Now if you like a coil burner i got them injun scout and some others like it forgot the name of the others. if so get you pictures to see

zelph

Post by zelph » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:06 pm

Nice find at such a high price. :roll:

Nice to be able to work out a trade for something that Oops has. Friday is Trade Day,have it worked out by then :D
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

samh

Post by samh » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:34 pm

Kill the spamming SOB.

Skidsteer

Post by Skidsteer » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:40 pm

samh wrote:Kill the spamming SOB.
What spamming SOB? :lol:
Skids

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein, (attributed)

zelph

Post by zelph » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:08 pm

While were here :D

Ridgerunner and oops, did you guys ever work out a trade deal for the wok? :mrgreen:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/