Simply Amazing

Your most amazing photos.
Some funny photos as well.
realityguy

Re: Simply Amazing

Postby realityguy » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:05 am

It was a wild guess :P

Uh..huh..Knowing you it was a lot of serious testing :o ..So..When do we get to see the "bearpoop" video?

:lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Postby zelph » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:55 am

Here's the pool pooper, you asked for it and now you got it, it's not pretty but it's what he does.........sounds like tiny :lol:

http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:49 am

That doesn't look like it floats!I think we need more research..maybe a guvmint grant,special equipment,couple million $$ donations..What do ya think? :roll:

I guess it also answers the question that a bear doesn't only sh*t in the woods!

:lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Postby zelph » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:12 pm

The vid is a product of the research already completed and millions spent to find out where the polar bear does it's daily dump. Next project.......where does the grizzly takes it dump???? :lol:

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:37 pm

The vid is a product of the research already completed and millions spent to find out where the polar bear does it's daily dump. Next project.......where does the grizzly takes it dump???? :lol:

I heard through the grapevine that the grizzleys do an anuual migration to do their duty in the fishing lakes just outside some small town in Illinois...That's why the fishing is so hot there! :mrgreen:

zelph

Postby zelph » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:23 am

realityguy wrote:

I heard through the grapevine that the grizzleys do an anuual migration to do their duty in the fishing lakes just outside some small town in Illinois...That's why the fishing is so hot there! :mrgreen:

I think they make their way down here while I'm hybernating. I think they made their way down to Anderson Lake for sure. The one video I posted was just one of 7 boat loads of fish that came out of the lake in just one day...80,000 pounds of bear fed fish :D

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:24 pm

We rarely eat store bought fish around here because most is "farm raised" and taste like crap(bear crap?);maybe it's not really fish pellets they've been feeding them after all. ;) Unfortunately the fish buying industry is down up here,probably because that's what people think they ALL will taste like.On the other hand,the "Copper River" fish sell well and at high prices to people in the know about what wild salmon really SHOULD taste like.

Return to “Amazing Photos”