Leather Boot Break-In..Any Hints?

Questions or comments about hiking in general? Post them here!
DarenN

Re: Leather Boot Break-In..Any Hints?

Post by DarenN » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:17 pm

bear in mind that just to the north of you is a hiker/kayaker that wears size 9 trail runners. might be converted to boots if the price was right. ;)
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:40 pm

My problem is if I ever gave them up,I sure as hell couldn't afford to buy a new pair like them!I'm going to give it my best shot to wear them!I did find the size on the tongue..9D
I'll make them work...
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

beemerphill

Post by beemerphill » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:52 am

I'm just checking back to see what you did with them and how they turned out. I hope that you found a way to make them comfortable. Let us know.

:) :) :)

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:15 pm

Actually I put them aside for now but did buy a couple baseballs.I plan on wetting down a pair of socks well and do a lot of laps on my backyard trails,then put the balls in there and let them dry that way..try that maybe a couple times..and wear them around town more.
Taxes and other junk is getting in the way right now of doing any trails or anything..might be 2-3 weeks before I see any real trails,even day hikes.I'll get them usable...
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy