"bounce box" signup

Questions or comments about hiking in general? Post them here!
realityguy

Re: "bounce box" signup

Post by realityguy » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Sorry..not interested in supporting the US post office or uvernment agencies at the moment(some will understand)..more than anything else.....Right now I'm selling a lot of the larger stuff locally and will be having a campgear garage sale to get rid of smaller items..it's all going to support your local WSP p*ckern*ckers... :lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:12 am

Cuz, sorry for your loss. It wasn't right by any means. Keep in mind that for every bad government related story there is probably a thousand good ones. You just got the short end of the stick. Go fishing, hiking, or thriftin'! ;)
Sorry..not interested in supporting the US post office or uvernment agencies at the moment(some will understand)..more than anything else
I guess your craigslist business will be pickup only now! :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

russb

Post by russb » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:45 pm

zelph wrote:RussB, take out some extra goodies, send it on to Georgia, take out some goodies, send it to ohio, then up to Daren in BC, then down to Seattle and then over to Oregon and then to me empty :D tentatively speaking ;)
Will do boss.

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:51 pm

In order to keep the weight down as much as possible, what do you think about the idea of removing anything that still remains in the box that you have put in the box when it comes back to you each round?
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

DarenN

Post by DarenN » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:In order to keep the weight down as much as possible, what do you think about the idea of removing anything that still remains in the box that you have put in the box when it comes back to you each round?
that's a good idea!
if nobody that signed up actually wants the junk you tried to be rid of, you're still stuck with it! :lol:
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

russb

Post by russb » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:52 pm

That is a good idea, although will the box have gotten to everyone else before it comes back to you?

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:09 pm

I guess your craigslist business will be pickup only now! :lol:

Well..no..one package is gonna be famous..going to Hollywood!..by fedex... :mrgreen:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:31 pm

realityguy wrote:I guess your craigslist business will be pickup only now! :lol:

Well..no..one package is gonna be famous..going to Hollywood!..by fedex... :mrgreen:
fedex :o :oops: :lol:

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Zelph to Connie
Connie sends it to ggarris

ggarris sends it to JBRanger

JBRanger sends it to Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner sends it to russb

russb to DarenN

and then back to Zelph unless we have someone else who would like to participate or I missed someone?

zelph

Post by zelph » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:54 am

Ridgerunner wrote:Zelph to Connie
Connie sends it to ggarris

ggarris sends it to JBRanger

JBRanger sends it to Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner sends it to russb

russb to DarenN

and then back to Zelph unless we have someone else who would like to participate or I missed someone?
I hada thought......russb sends to me and I send to Daren.

Daren sends to Connie

Connie sends to ggarris

ggarris sends to JBRanger

JBRanger sends to russb

russb sends to Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner to me

I think that's a more economical shipping route. Going from New York to British Columbia seems a little too distant for russb.
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/