"bounce box" signup

Questions or comments about hiking in general? Post them here!
DarenN

Re: "bounce box" signup

Post by DarenN » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:07 pm

ggarris wrote:After DarenN is this returning to Zelph? And can we start another round? It would be fun to share more of our "stuff".
unless someone else signs up before i get the box i'll send it back to Zelph for another go-round.
it would be more fun to have more people join in.
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

zelph

Post by zelph » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:16 pm

Send it to the closest to you Daren an let them take one item out and put nothing in and then that person send it to the closest and they would in turn take an item out and not put anything in and so forth and so on. Send me back an empty box :DB: I'll start it all over again, I got plenty of stuff to give away, lots of stoves :o

We need a list of states that it has gone to and then see if it would be feasible to do. Daren, hang on to it until we get the list of states and if everyone wants to participate in the reverse box emptying bounce :)

I'm in Illinois

Ranger is in georgia

russ in New York

RR in Ohio

Connie in Oregon

ggarris in Wyoming
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Russb, you sent me your address and it was sent out this morning; Priority mail, so you will get it within three days. I took 2 items(knife & 2litre stock) and put in 6 with alot more to give. :lol: I needed to make sure I have plenty of goods for the next round.(no problem) :lol: This is funner than selling on ebay, cuz! :lol: Zelph, it is up to 2lb.7oz. :DP:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Post by zelph » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:37 pm

RussB, take out some extra goodies, send it on to Georgia, take out some goodies, send it to ohio, then up to Daren in BC, then down to Seattle and then over to Oregon and then to me empty :D tentatively speaking ;)

JBRanger

Post by JBRanger » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Will do. :)

zelph

Post by zelph » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:14 pm

JBRanger wrote:Will do. :)
On second thought don't send it to RR in ohio, he's got way too much stuff :lol:

ggarris

Post by ggarris » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:39 pm

I'm in Wyoming.

DarenN

Post by DarenN » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:26 pm

i'm going to be leaving for a couple weeks in just a few days. the bouncey box has some time to cruise around before it gets to me.i'll be back about the middle of May.
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:28 pm

I was hoping Oops would sign up and part with his "extra" borde bomb. I would be sure to resign up after him. :lol: or maybe cuz would bless us with some of those "much heard about" thrift store bargains from Seattle ;) Come on Cuz, where's the spirit? You would be real close for Daren and he has some cool goods. ;) :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:29 pm

DarenN wrote:i'm going to be leaving for a couple weeks in just a few days. the bouncey box has some time to cruise around before it gets to me.i'll be back about the middle of May.
Have a great vacation, Daren. ;) How is the arm coming along?