Sometimes when your body says no it means it!

Questions or comments about hiking in general? Post them here!
Ridgerunner

Re: Sometimes when your body says no it means it!

Post by Ridgerunner » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:06 am

That would be nice to drag a deer out of the woods; esp if it was down in a hollow. ;)
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Post by zelph » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:15 pm

That one would be nice 10 years ago :D I wanted something to cruise around inside the state parks while I'm camping, carry it on the luggage rack of the RV, mAKE MY CAMPING EXPERIENCE MORE VARIED.
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:44 am

zelph wrote:That one would be nice 10 years ago :D I wanted something to cruise around inside the state parks while I'm camping, carry it on the luggage rack of the RV, mAKE MY CAMPING EXPERIENCE MORE VARIED.
That would fit the bill but I know you want shocks, 30mph speeds, a bigger seat for the Mrs., and some sparkly paint, and a big ol' Uuga horn! :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:03 am

I think I saw an old u-u-ga horn yesterday..Maybe I should pick it up... :roll:
I think he also wants "battery powered"..run silent,run deep...gas powered things are not allowed in a lot of places and on a lot of trails.I think he'll need to go to "midnight auto" and get him a prius engine... :evil:

Maybe a minibike kit that uses an auto battery(easy charging) and a better 12volt motor and gearing are what you need.Some of those put together go for over $1000 bucks.You should have the equipment to make one,just need a good plan.Those can be found on the net.
How about a rechargable lawnmower motor and battery?That should give you the power,torque,rpms,and battery... to gear down for hill climbing!The secret is the torque converter or centrifugal clutch to go with it.

Good winter project..since you don't waste time sewing.. ;)
:lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:06 am

I think he'll need to go to "midnight auto" and get him a prius engine...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

zelph

Post by zelph » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:41 pm

I'm happy with the size and the power of this little "Rhino" scooter. Because it's 500 watts it's suppose to be licensed.............ain't going to happen. :o

sudden

Post by sudden » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:48 pm

zelph wrote:I'm happy with the size and the power of this little "Rhino" scooter. Because it's 500 watts it's suppose to be licensed.............ain't going to happen. :o
Civil disobedience! Good man.

Wait! This just in!.... .... Man with soccer ball and popcorn can last seen fleeing north on scooter with tired forest ranger hot on his heels..... Film at 11.
"People are not persuaded by what we say, but rather by what they understand."

zelph

Post by zelph » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Civil disobedience! Good man.

Wait! This just in!.... .... Man with soccer ball and popcorn can last seen fleeing north on scooter with tired forest ranger hot on his heels..... Film at 11.
:lol: good one

Licensed for street use not trails. Ok for sidewalks, not to go over 7mph, that's the law :D

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Did I miss something with the "soccer ball"? :?: I figured you'd have a box of branches under one arm..
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

sudden

Post by sudden » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:46 pm

realityguy wrote:Did I miss something with the "soccer ball"? :?: I figured you'd have a box of branches under one arm..
You forgot about Wilson
"People are not persuaded by what we say, but rather by what they understand."