Photobucket Photos

Questions or comments about hiking in general? Post them here!
zelph

Photobucket Photos

Post by zelph » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:34 am

Those of you that use Photobucket to host your photos can load your photos here by following these direction:

The first photo shows 2 little boxes that have been circled. I selected those photos by putting my cursor in the box and doing a left click. They now have an X in them showing my selection. The long rectangle box that is circled is what I clicked on next to generate the coded text that I need to copy and bring here to bplite. So, left click on the rectangular box.

The second photo shows the window that will appear after clicking. The area circled is for clickable image windows for bulletin boards. Put your cursor on the center of the text and left click. It will automatically highlight and copy all of the text in that area. A little yellow box will also appear and disappear at the left of the box. In the box you will see the word "copied"

Now you are ready to bring it hear and paste it into your text when posting.

The text will look like this when pasted here:

Image Clickable Thumbnail

The third photo shows what your screen will look like when preparing your text prior to posting to a thread.

Hope this was helpfull.
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Pure Mahem

Re: Photobucket Photos

Post by Pure Mahem » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:32 pm

Does this put the photo right in the thread? Or just post the link? I know when I do my links I just right click on direct link in my album under the photo and it does the autocopy thing and then I just paste it in my post.
"Lad I don't know where you've been. But, I see you won first prize!"

Pure Mahem

Post by Pure Mahem » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:34 pm

Never Mind answered my own question. I should of payed attention! :roll: :lol:
"Lad I don't know where you've been. But, I see you won first prize!"

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:14 pm

Zelph, thanks for puter lab lesson. I will test er out shortly. Can thumbnails be posted side by side or do they have to go single file vertically?
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Post by zelph » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:46 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:Zelph, thanks for puter lab lesson. I will test er out shortly. Can thumbnails be posted side by side or do they have to go single file vertically?
As far as I know at this point in time, only verticle. Maybe Oops might know something about it.

oops56

Post by oops56 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:22 pm

Runing a test got two be back
ImageImagenow let see if we can write in between picture
yep it can be done jusImage
t click on the end of the last one not under it
i just tryed to write in betwee them no good well anway we can put them in a row
Man play with fire man get burnt

zelph

Post by zelph » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:20 pm

yep it can be done jus
t click on the end of the last one not under it
I tried that oops, no workee.

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:06 pm

I need help with loading video on photobucket. I have loaded two clips befroe with no problems but now when I pick my clip to load and hit the load button, nothing happens. There also is no box to put a description of the file. There is a link underneath that says if having trouble click here, which i did. The next screen says "Please enable Javascript to upload videos" . My question is where do I go to enable javascript. I don't remember ever disableing it or have a clue where or what it is. :roll: I noticed, yesterday, that it would not let me load more than one image at a time and the button that lets you load more that three images would not work----ERRRRRR :x
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

oops56

Post by oops56 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:20 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:I need help with loading video on photobucket. I have loaded two clips befroe with no problems but now when I pick my clip to load and hit the load button, nothing happens. There also is no box to put a description of the file. There is a link underneath that says if having trouble click here, which i did. The next screen says "Please enable Javascript to upload videos" . My question is where do I go to enable javascript. I don't remember ever disableing it or have a clue where or what it is. :roll: I noticed, yesterday, that it would not let me load more than one image at a time and the button that lets you load more that three images would not work----ERRRRRR :x
If you got windows go to tools internet setting check java then it say must do a rastart to work.
Man play with fire man get burnt

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:07 pm

[quote][
If you got windows go to tools internet setting check java then it say must do a rastart to work./quote]

Went to control panel--internet---enabled jave console and java logging---rebooted--checked--both still enabled---went to photobucket---exact same issues! :roll: