NC Trails

Questions or comments about hiking in general? Post them here!
Hobo62288

Re: NC Trails

Post by Hobo62288 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:46 am

Ya, I suppose. I have never really been much for holidays or birthdays really. Not sure why exactly. Mostly my family makes a bigger deal out of it so to keep everyone happy I try to go along with as much of it as I can take lol. I truthfully look forward to backpacking trips or really anything that gets me out in the woods or mountains more than anything else. But I suppose getting the day off for my birthday isn't so bad either

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Hobo62288 wrote:Where exactly could I get a trail map that covers north carolina? I don't think there is anywhere in my town to get one and the worst part is I am suppose to leave in a couple weeks. You know of a way to get a map quickly? Is there a site I can download one that you know of? Thanks for all the info and help.
Do a google search for North Carolina backpacking trails maps ;-)
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:51 am

"Ridgerunner" You guided very well and I enjoyed your skills and knowledge to well guide newbies. You did a good job and have much knowledge to help needed people regarding NC trails.
NTEP Scales