Wow, so this is the forum

Questions or comments about hiking in general? Post them here!
Hiram

Wow, so this is the forum

Post by Hiram » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:44 am

Hi,
So this is the forum that has Tinny all pissed at me for my little vid and just because I didn't like him using the flag as a table cloth. Could have used some of you sticking up for me by leaving comments but looks like he scares most people off with his bullying ways.
Hiram

oops56

Re: Wow, so this is the forum

Post by oops56 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:28 am

Welcome aboard we make all kinds of stoves some will run circle around his also they are easy to make we show how diy and cheaper post your video here like to see it
Man play with fire man get burnt

zelph

Re: Wow, so this is the forum

Post by zelph » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:12 pm

Hiram wrote:Hi,
So this is the forum that has Tinny all pissed at me for my little vid and just because I didn't like him using the flag as a table cloth. Could have used some of you sticking up for me by leaving comments but looks like he scares most people off with his bullying ways.
Hiram
Welcome Hiram, sorry I didn't add any comments in your support. I did try to post a comment. When I hit the submit button it showed up as a ghost image and assumed that it takes awhile for the system to load it up so I returned here to monitor the thread. When I did return to youtube to see if anyone else had made a comment I could see at that time that it failed to post. Looking back, I believe if I had made a post at the time of my return, It would have only attracted more attention and prolonged the situation that you were encountering. They would have returned to attack me and it would have gone on and on.

You seemed to have had the upper hand in your responses to the comments left by the likes of him. You did well my friend.

We're turned off by his bullying ways but we're not in fear of them. Were not scared by him and his cult as he calls them. You can see how they conducted themselves here and would have continued to do so if allowed.

I gave tiny enough rope to hang himself and he did. He has exposed himself to all to show his true character and what his motives are to produce the videos and products that he puts forth.

The two threads, at the top of this forum, will remain as a testimony to all, of his true character. They will be removed only if he posts the original video in full size for one day on his site.

I'm to believe has was angry with you because you had proof of what I said about the flag being torn and tattered. Your concerns were the flag being used as a tablecloth for the most part. He appologized for that, and that's good. His response video esccalated the issue to the next level of his hate tactics. His video shows clearly the hate tactics that he so openly admits to using.

Many of us here stuck up for you by having the same beliefs that the flag needs to be shown respect. We agree with you Hiram, we're proud that you defended your rights, you did the correct thing and we give thanks to you for that.

We're to pleased to have you here.!!!
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/