Advanced Search

Questions or comments about hiking in general? Post them here!
zelph

Advanced Search

Post by zelph » Thu May 08, 2008 10:06 pm

I don't get around this site as often as I should :oops:

I just noticed the "search" feature in the upper right hand corner.

I clicked on it and the page is very informative and should be able to help me and others to find something that was talked about in one of the threads.

Try it out, search for something :D

search.php
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

russb

Re: Advanced Search

Post by russb » Fri May 09, 2008 6:51 am

I have used it before. It only works so-so IMHO. It worked very well when I was searching for info on one of zelph's stoves, but when I was looking for the remote for my TV, I got nothing. No help in searching for my car keys either. I think I am losing my mind and I do not think the advanced search feature will help me find that either. :D

oops56

Post by oops56 » Fri May 09, 2008 7:23 am

russb wrote:I have used it before. It only works so-so IMHO. It worked very well when I was searching for info on one of zelph's stoves, but when I was looking for the remote for my TV, I got nothing. No help in searching for my car keys either. I think I am losing my mind and I do not think the advanced search feature will help me find that either. :D
Sounds like you don't know your a-- from the hole in the ground :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Man play with fire man get burnt

russb

Post by russb » Fri May 09, 2008 9:16 am

oops56 wrote:
russb wrote:I have used it before. It only works so-so IMHO. It worked very well when I was searching for info on one of zelph's stoves, but when I was looking for the remote for my TV, I got nothing. No help in searching for my car keys either. I think I am losing my mind and I do not think the advanced search feature will help me find that either. :D
Sounds like you don't know your a-- from the hole in the ground :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have been told that before. :)

zelph

Post by zelph » Fri May 09, 2008 10:17 am

Very clever and funny :lol:

I used the advanced search for "remote" and your name came up. Try it!!!! It's the sixth one from the top
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/