Ave! to all

Welcome to bpLite. Introduce yourself, give a little hello and WELCOME.
GAGA

Ave! to all

Post by GAGA » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:18 pm

i visited many times,but now i registered because there is more and more good information and quality talk,ideas and new cool stuff(and i will contribute with some too :idea: ) , the other reason is that i`ve gone more light on my backpacking gear,and i want to go Liter ;) and another reason is that i own 2 wisperlite Int. stoves ,1 swea123and a pocket rocket,and never used a alcohol stove :mrgreen: i just love the power of the W.int and the simplicity of the P.rocket, swea is for car camping ;) my base gear is at 14Lb.
you can pay for school,but you can never buy class!

irrationalsolutions

Re: Ave! to all

Post by irrationalsolutions » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:30 pm

welcome, joined recently myself for about the same reasons. 14lbs. isn't bad i carry about 17lbs. as base gear about 20 if the wife goes with me (thank god i was able to put my foot down about the folding chairs).
“Do or do not... there is NO try.” Yoda

Luke "Whats in (out) there?" Yoda "Only what you take with you."

Luke "I can’t believe it." Yoda "That is why you Fail.”

GAGA

Post by GAGA » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:45 pm

irrationalsolutions wrote:welcome, joined recently myself for about the same reasons. 14lbs. isn't bad i carry about 17lbs. as base gear about 20 if the wife goes with me (thank god i was able to put my foot down about the folding chairs).

the best chair(swinging chair)is a hammock :mrgreen:
you can pay for school,but you can never buy class!

irrationalsolutions

Post by irrationalsolutions » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:16 pm

thats what i said. i use that and a tarp but when she comes or i take the dog i use a tent.

zelph

Post by zelph » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:06 am

We're glad to have you here GAGA, Welcome!!!!!!!

I like your humor, folding chairs :lol: :lol: You are a convincing soul to have her do that :lol: Nice work!!!!! :mrgreen:

This spring while on a camp out with my wife, there was a couple that had swinging chairs that hung from the trees at their campsite. first time I had ever seen of such a thing. I immediately thought of sleeping in one just because they were adjustable. They only need one tree :mrgreen: has anyone seen them?

Welcome GAGA
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

irrationalsolutions

Post by irrationalsolutions » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:24 pm

yeah my parents have a 40 something ft fifth-wheel camper and they take the swinging chairs with them. as soon as i moved out and join the military they dumped the tents and got the camper. i just cant get into that, anytime you take satalite tv with you its not camping.

zelph

Post by zelph » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:38 pm

irrationalsolutions wrote:yeah my parents have a 40 something ft fifth-wheel camper and they take the swinging chairs with them. as soon as i moved out and join the military they dumped the tents and got the camper. i just cant get into that, anytime you take satalite tv with you its not camping.

Now it's called RV"ing :D See how much money they saved by having you move out. :mrgreen:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/