NEW MEMBERS....PLEASE READ !!!

Welcome to bpLite. Introduce yourself, give a little hello and WELCOME.
realityguy

Re: NEW MEMBERS....PLEASE READ !!!

Post by realityguy » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Zelph will more than likely contact you soon with a personal email.. ;)

On second thought..Neil..welcome aboard!..You may want to just send Zelph a personal email so he knows right away what you want when he gets home today.Use the "members" in the right bar above..click on his name,then "email Zelph" down on the left..He'll send you the info when he gets back on the site...
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Post by zelph » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:54 pm

Glad you stopped by Niel, we wish you well on your upcoming adventure. Thank you for your interest in the StarLyte stove. It will serve you well. No spill stoves are comforting :D

Thank you RG for sending Neil in my direction. I spoke with him this AM.
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

JollyRogers

Post by JollyRogers » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Hi everyone. Been lurking here for awhile. Lots of great info on this site. Hope I can get up to speed and make some contributions of my own.

zelph

Post by zelph » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:54 pm

JollyRogers wrote:Hi everyone. Been lurking here for awhile. Lots of great info on this site. Hope I can get up to speed and make some contributions of my own.
Glad to have you here!!! your thread on Heineken pots is a good one to start with, thank you. :D

With your background and insight, you should be able to fit right in, come up to speed real quick and already have shown us what is to be known about the Heiny pot. Knowledge is power :D Thanks for sharing with us :D

ez2curanut

Post by ez2curanut » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi everyone, new here. Interesting site/forum here and knowlegeable peoples. I am more gadget guru with the DIY projects. Thanks for letting me in; hope to contribute shortly... JimmyG

zelph

Post by zelph » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:33 pm

ez2curanut wrote:Hi everyone, new here. Interesting site/forum here and knowlegeable peoples. I am more gadget guru with the DIY projects. Thanks for letting me in; hope to contribute shortly... JimmyG
We like gadget gurus here :D

Were glad to have you here. This is the place to show and tell all of your gadgets

JimmyG................good name :D

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Welcome Aboard ez2curanut ! :D Pull up a log to the camp fire and tell us about your DIY projects ;)
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Hmm ...ez-2-cure-a-nut. :geek: .. :roll: ..I got dibs on the couch! :lol: Gotta be one somewhere around you! :mrgreen:
Welcome aboard!
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

gear-report

Post by gear-report » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Howdy!
I'm Jeff, and I have an outdoor gear problem.
If I'm not using it, I'm likely either making it, surfing the web looking at it, or at least thinking about it.
In the summers I become kayak obsessed, other times, DIY packs, stoves, and hammocks.

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Welcome aboard Jeff. I hope you will share some of your DIY project here. You might even find a few useful ideas here to help you on your next project ;)
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !