Top of the Day to You !

Welcome to bpLite. Introduce yourself, give a little hello and WELCOME.
BigBull

Top of the Day to You !

Postby BigBull » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:41 pm

Hello All, my name is Ron Boston but my friends call me "BigBull" ! I live outside Millinocket Maine and have an antique shop called BigBull Creations which is powered by solar panels with generator backup.. All thru hikers are welcomed to stop by for a Moosehead or a cup of Joe. I've been lurking behind the scenes and decided to crash on in at just the right moment.My hobby is building and collecting camp stoves. I have a "mans-room" full of stoves from all over the world. You can see my collection at BigBull Creations. Stop on by. I am the largest stove collector in the world. It's a fact. It is rough being top dog in stove collecting as people get jealous and try to knock you down. Somehow, in their little minds, they think if they trash talk my collection it will make theirs look better. I am a bigger and better person than these jealous wannabes. My friends and "regular customers" know I am the biggest and have the best stove collection in the WORLD !!! Now, that I am the 300th member, I guess I will be adding another stove to my collection. Thanks Zelph ! Your the Man !(next to me) If you would like to help maintain my standing as the worlds largest stove collector, feel free to send me one of each of your stove designs. I always give credit to the designer as long as I can recollect your name. Nice site, keep up the good work ! As always, take a kid camping, hunting, or fishing and let them experience nature first hand! This is BigBull signing off !
GOT STOVES !!! :DP:

realityguy

Re: Top of the Day to You !

Postby realityguy » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:01 pm

Welcome aboard!Well Oops!..guess you better start countin'.. :lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Welcome BigBull ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

oops56

Postby oops56 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:36 pm

Welcome BigBull i know the plp from Maine do not lie i am from there just stretch it a bit. O. K. BigBull you have your collection over there i got mine for Vermont :DBfire:
Man play with fire man get burnt

zelph

Postby zelph » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:58 pm

Glad to have you here "bigbull" Nice timing!!!!! :DBfire:

Send me your address and I'll add another one or two to your collection.

Oops56 has the largest collection in the world, we've seen it and can vouch for that. Keep trying Ron, you'll get there someday, and that's no bull ;)

Hope you'll stick around once you've received your stove. Share some of your insight into the stoves you've collected over the years.
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

russb

Postby russb » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:51 pm

:shock: :?: :DP:

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:33 pm

Hi BigBull, do you have any pics of your stove collection for us to drool over? Do you have any Borde Bombs ?
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

irrationalsolutions

Postby irrationalsolutions » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:38 pm

welcome!
“Do or do not... there is NO try.” Yoda

Luke "Whats in (out) there?" Yoda "Only what you take with you."

Luke "I can’t believe it." Yoda "That is why you Fail.”

oops56

Postby oops56 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:24 am

Ridgerunner wrote:Hi BigBull, do you have any pics of your stove collection for us to drool over? Do you have any Borde Bombs ?

You mean like this one Ridgerunner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeujsvY1 ... annel_page

oops56

Postby oops56 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:32 am

zelph wrote:Glad to have you here "bigbull" Nice timing!!!!! :DBfire:

Send me your address and I'll add another one or two to your collection.

Oops56 has the largest collection in the world, we've seen it and can vouch for that. Keep trying Ron, you'll get there someday, and that's no bull ;)

Hope you'll stick around once you've received your stove. Share some of your insight into the stoves you've collected over the years.

Here yo go BigBull this was last year just some of them i have 2 shops of stoves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3enzK1SD ... annel_page

Return to “Welcome to bpLite.com!”