Happy Spring

Welcome to bpLite. Introduce yourself, give a little hello and WELCOME.
cruiser

Happy Spring

Postby cruiser » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:17 pm

I just wanted to say "Hi".

I actually pop on here a few times a week to read old posts and catch up on new posts, but I have not been logging in or posting ... shame on me.

So I just wanted to stop and post and say "happy warm weather" to everyone thats around and let you all know ... I've been secretly watching you from the corner of the room all winter. Muuuhaaahahhhaahha. (Thats an evil laugh, not a sick cow BTW. :D )

:deer: :goat: :horse: :kangaroo: :turkey: :turtle: :wolf: :fish:

Seriously ... there is a kangaroo emoji, but not a cow???

realityguy

Re: Happy Spring

Postby realityguy » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:58 pm

Yeah..I've been watching the awful weather here also..sitting in a deck chair drinking a margarita...Am I getting too red?Do I need more sunscreen? :o
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Postby zelph » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:38 pm

Happy Spring to you also :D

I'm doing a little research trying to find out who made the 1st pop can stove (side jet)

Long time ago there was a guy on a survival forum that had made one and started selling electronic copies of his DIY instructions on the net. His name is Alan Halcon. I had a little help remembering his name when I asked the folks over at survival.net

http://hoodswoods.net/IVB/index.php?s=3 ... ntry599581
"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" stove store = http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

cruiser

Postby cruiser » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:35 pm

Is this prompted by that jimmer guy on BPL that keeps trying to pick a fight with you? I let my subscription over there lapse, otherwise I would have posted something about him being an arse. I find his aggression to be off-putting.

zelph

Postby zelph » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:55 pm

cruiser wrote:Is this prompted by that jimmer guy on BPL that keeps trying to pick a fight with you? I let my subscription over there lapse, otherwise I would have posted something about him being an arse. I find his aggression to be off-putting.

:D ah...so you saw that jimmer jimmer guy chasing my butt :lol: I can't for the life of me figure out why he is so aggressive to find fault with me :shock: :? You saw that I told him I "never mind him" I clicked on his "ignore" button. :lol:

Wanting to know who made the first pop can stove is just a curiosity that came into my mind this past week. I first heard about them when I hung around on the survival forum. I was interested in starting fires with sparks and rubbing 2 sticks together :mrgreen: I was spending lots of time in the woods hunting the elusive endangered wildflowers of Illinois so I was in a mind set that I should know how to take care of myself in case of an emergency. Hypothermia has a sneaky way of creeping up on you when you least expect it. Be prepared to ward off that event ;) On that forum is where I met up with Tinny from Minbulldesigns .
"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" stove store = http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “Welcome to bpLite.com!”