Hollidays

Welcome to bpLite. Introduce yourself, give a little hello and WELCOME.
Ridgerunner

Hollidays

Postby Ridgerunner » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:19 am

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all our viewers! A special thank you to Zelph for keeping us informed and entertained all these years ;)
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Re: Hollidays

Postby zelph » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:23 am

Wow.........thank you :D I can count on one hand how many have logged in and made comments. The site is slow for sure. It's nice to see you. I came across a thread here the other day that had a photo of oops56 doing his thing. Todays national news made me think of Realityguy up in the Seattle, WA area with the tornado thing. Saw a photo of a woman carrying a canoe on her shoulders and made me think of cayaking Daren. Conversations on another forum about kelly Kettles made me think of you :D

This Holiday Season has made my wallet shrink :lol: I'm at home in Illinois for the winter, sold my 5th wheel rv, purchased a small 20 ft travel trailer and if all goes well will hit the road in Feb to go rving in the southern states staying at corps of engineer campgrounds and national parks. Downsizing stove stuff.
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

beemerphill

Postby beemerphill » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:40 am

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
I'll include Festivus, Channukah, Kwanza, Yule, and whatever Holiday you chose to celebrate. Whatever it is, may you have a Merry time and enjoy a Happy New Year.

zelph

Postby zelph » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:52 am

Awesome Beemerphil....thank you! same goes out to all and to all a good night.
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “Welcome to bpLite.com!”