you guys are funny

Welcome to bpLite. Introduce yourself, give a little hello and WELCOME.
lotsalaughs

you guys are funny

Postby lotsalaughs » Tue May 20, 2008 8:38 pm

Been lurking for awhile and thought I'd stop in for a laugh or two. You guys are funny. Especially oops56. I like his Red Box Stove that he made today. I like the carrying handle on the side. I saw his face over on Hiking Headquarters in the frying pan and busted a gut. He's special :lol: Hope I can add a thing or two, I like DIY projects, easy ones ;) I made a stove from a cat food can and one of those lantern mesh wood burners. I hope to learn more about freezer bag cooking and win a stove or two like oops56.

oops56

Re: you guys are funny

Postby oops56 » Tue May 20, 2008 8:43 pm

lotsalaughs wrote:Been lurking for awhile and thought I'd stop in for a laugh or two. You guys are funny. Especially oops56. I like his Red Box Stove that he made today. I like the carrying handle on the side. I saw his face over on Hiking Headquarters in the frying pan and busted a gut. He's special :lol: Hope I can add a thing or two, I like DIY projects, easy ones ;) I made a stove from a cat food can and one of those lantern mesh wood burners. I hope to learn more about freezer bag cooking and win a stove or two like oops56.

Well believe it or not the fry pan was on a alcohol stove and burnt the hole in it
:lol: :lol:
Man play with fire man get burnt

lotsalaughs

Postby lotsalaughs » Tue May 20, 2008 8:48 pm

oops56 wrote:
lotsalaughs wrote:Been lurking for awhile and thought I'd stop in for a laugh or two. You guys are funny. Especially oops56. I like his Red Box Stove that he made today. I like the carrying handle on the side. I saw his face over on Hiking Headquarters in the frying pan and busted a gut. He's special :lol: Hope I can add a thing or two, I like DIY projects, easy ones ;) I made a stove from a cat food can and one of those lantern mesh wood burners. I hope to learn more about freezer bag cooking and win a stove or two like oops56.

Well believe it or not the fry pan was on a alcohol stove and burnt the hole in it
:lol: :lol:

Your pulling my leg, that's how your wife gets you to do your yard work. It's from hitting you on the noggin so many times :lol: :lol:

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Wed May 21, 2008 6:22 am

Been lurking for awhile and thought I'd stop in for a laugh or two.

Welcome Aboard, lotsalaughs ! I think you will enjoy your time here as we have alot of easy going good natured people who like to share their tricks of the trade. ;) We look forward to your input and feel free to share any of your ideas !
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

Mags

Postby Mags » Wed May 21, 2008 11:44 am

Welcome! Thanks for stopping in our little neck of cyber space!
The true harvest of my life is intangible.... a little stardust caught, a portion of the rainbow I have clutched
--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art

lotsalaughs

Postby lotsalaughs » Wed May 21, 2008 4:38 pm

Thanks for the welcome, makes me feel at home. Mags makes me think of snikkers :lol:

Ridgerunner makes me think of making my own hooch :lol:

Oops makes me think of the frying pan with the hole in it and makes me want to start something on fire :lol:

Zelph makes me think of star trekk, the guy with the pointed ears :lol: it's in the name :lol:

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Sat May 24, 2008 7:44 am

Ridgerunner makes me think of making my own hooch

Funny that you should mention that. I picked up a Mr. Beer beer making kit at a yard sale. Think I might brew my own. My father-in-law use to make his own wine---since he passed away, all the equiptment sits unused. I need more "time and space" :roll:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

zelph

Postby zelph » Tue May 27, 2008 11:17 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the funny farm. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like I always say: Live Long and Prosper, Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad to have you here sir laughsalot
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Sat May 31, 2008 11:58 am

Like I always say: Live Long and Prosper

Spock, beam Lotsalaughs up! coordinates: Romulin5, spacestation 27, teletransporter room 3 ! No one can proper on Romulin5. ;)

zelph

Postby zelph » Sat May 31, 2008 2:27 pm

I think he stopped on the way at some local pub and tipped a few romulin ale. Have'nt seen him around. May have been assimulated by the borg :mrgreen:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “Welcome to bpLite.com!”