Voting for July

Mister Krabs

Re: Voting for July

Postby Mister Krabs » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:51 am

Blackberry Brandy? I can understand why it's unopened for 10 years. Might as well crack open the robitussin, it's got a better buzz to it! :shock: :o :shock: :o

zelph

Postby zelph » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:49 pm

It goes well with ice fishing (in a shack)
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

oops56

Postby oops56 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:00 pm

zelph wrote:It goes well with ice fishing (in a shack)

:lol: :lol: Don't bring that up ice fishing .Like dam fool 30 below and we going ice fish got two holes done run out of booze had to go home did not get line wet :lol: Ice 3 feet thick doing by hand auger
Man play with fire man get burnt

zelph

Postby zelph » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:12 pm

oops56 wrote:
zelph wrote:It goes well with ice fishing (in a shack)

:lol: :lol: Don't bring that up ice fishing .Like dam fool 30 below and we going ice fish got two holes done run out of booze had to go home did not get line wet :lol: Ice 3 feet thick doing by hand auger

You're suppose to sip it not chug-a-lug :lol:

3 feet deep, and -30, no one goes fishing when it's like that. You went out drinking, took the poles and auger just to make your wife think you were going fishin :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:08 pm

3 feet deep, and -30, no one goes fishing when it's like that. You went out drinking, took the poles and auger just to make your wife think you were going fishin

Exactly what i was thinking. Probably stopped at a watering hole on the way home, then told the wife he did not get a single bite all day----too cold out, fish not moving!! :lol: :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

oops56

Postby oops56 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:04 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:
3 feet deep, and -30, no one goes fishing when it's like that. You went out drinking, took the poles and auger just to make your wife think you were going fishin

Exactly what i was thinking. Probably stopped at a watering hole on the way home, then told the wife he did not get a single bite all day----too cold out, fish not moving!! :lol: :lol:

Let tell you i had a buddy with me he no drive got lost the snow banks came close but we made it some how good thing it was all back country roads

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:07 pm

oops56 wrote:
Ridgerunner wrote:

Let tell you i had a buddy with me he no drive got lost the snow banks came close but we made it some how good thing it was all back country roads

Sounds like you had a good time even if you didn't bring home any fish. :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Postby zelph » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:10 pm

You must have been bouncing off the snow banks :mrgreen:

oops56

Postby oops56 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:27 pm

zelph wrote:You must have been bouncing off the snow banks :mrgreen:

Yep that truck i had not good drive feeling good not 4 wheel drive 4 speed clutch and it was s10 lots of fish tailing get it fish tail :lol: :lol:

Return to “Stove Of The Month Club”