I have one for August

DaddyMnM

I have one for August

Postby DaddyMnM » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:37 am

I'd like to enter my Crumb Catcher stove for August.

I found a sink strainer called a crumb cup. I integrated it into a stove as a pot stand. The stove, including the crumb cup, is stuffed with pipe insulation. I am not using the sink strainer as a catalytic converter, just as an integrated pot stand. The sink strainer has an aluminum wire threaded through it to rest on the stove top and support the pot weight without crushing the insulation. Made from 2 8oz Coors Light cans, a crumb cup sink strainer, pipe insulation, and a piece of solid aluminum grounding wire. No glue, tape, or epoxy. It's a real good fit for the Hein'y pot.

Skidsteer caught my senior moment. Previously published numbers were wrong. Thanks Skids. I grabbed the wrong measuring cup and my brain decided one cup looks like two. I am not trying to scam anyone, I just have too many irons in the fire and screwed up. No magic stove. I did another burn and 0.5oz at 15:30 burned out. Water was at 204 degrees. No full boil. Still a good stove, but not an exceptionally good stove. Weight is still 0.75oz. Sorry for the confusion guys.

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj18 ... =slideshow
Last edited by DaddyMnM on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ridgerunner

Re: I have one for August

Postby Ridgerunner » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:39 am

Good numbers, nice flame, good job ! ;)
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

Return to “Stove Of The Month Club”