Mine for November.

seudo_411

Re: Mine for November.

Postby seudo_411 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:44 pm

zelph wrote:Is the 2 inch/50 millimeter tin made of steel? What are you using to cut the holes in the lids?

Oh yes!!! I like how a stove can get insane when you attach a chimney to it in the form of what you did with the cans. The taller the better :mrgreen: taller equals louder :lol:

Introduce some nitrous oxide that you got from your chef friend and it'll get louder. Use a remote canister with aluminum tube on the end of the 20 foot armored fuel line, wear safety goggles and armor plate. :lol: :lol:

The tins are aluminum, and i use small pair of Twizzers, they're curved scissors for trimming your lashes, (GF doesn't know yet). Getting the nitrous is easy, but finding a way to properly meter and control the flow isn't, i'll have to scour the bike shops for those hybrid co2, air pumps, that is a normal pump that accepts co2 'bombs' and has a button to control the flow. link that to a scrhader and some copper tubing, and there you are a N2o system. Oh and here is the mock up i promised. Doesn't warrant a new topic, just yet ;)

Save space, Live on the edge...

Life might be a Bitch, but at least she knows who her Daddy is...

zelph

Re: Mine for November.

Postby zelph » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:21 pm

GF doesn't know yet).
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's ony a matter of time :mrgreen:

Nice job on the mock-up. Put that one on the backburner :mrgreen: Stay with the alcohol burners for a while.

Keep us informed of what you find on the hybrid air pump, sounds workable.
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “Stove Of The Month Club”