Luke "I can’t believe it." Yoda "That is why you Fail.”

russb

Re: Voting For March

Postby russb » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:23 pm

another vote for Darren.

Mister Krabs

Postby Mister Krabs » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:56 am

Ok, I am always mightily impressed with daren's craftsmanship, his stoves always look wicked awesome. But Rigidpsycho has done good work as well. I can't tell if the brasslite clone has simmering capability, and it's probably too late to ask. If it does, then psycho has my vote, if it doesn't then he's got my vote just because I like to be a contrarian.

DarenN

Postby DarenN » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:00 pm

Mister Krabs wrote: then psycho has my vote, if it doesn't then he's got my vote just because I like to be a contrarian.

Noted. :lol: and fair enough! ;) :mrgreen:
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:26 pm

I really like both stoves and have similar models. As a matter in fact, I have one Daren sent me quite awhile ago but with many more jet ports. It is a flame thrower. therefore, so as not to look like i was bribed :lol: , I am going to vote for Rigidpsycho's brasslite knockoff. ;) :DP:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

DarenN

Postby DarenN » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:32 pm

Ridgerunner wrote: I have one Daren sent me quite awhile ago but with many more jet ports.

that is a Pepsi-G! totally different burner. i've never built an ION with more than six (6) jets.

Daren........
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

rigidpsycho

Postby rigidpsycho » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:44 am

Mister Krabs wrote:Ok, I am always mightily impressed with daren's craftsmanship, his stoves always look wicked awesome. But Rigidpsycho has done good work as well. I can't tell if the brasslite clone has simmering capability, and it's probably too late to ask. If it does, then psycho has my vote, if it doesn't then he's got my vote just because I like to be a contrarian.

Ridgerunner wrote:I really like both stoves and have similar models. As a matter in fact, I have one Daren sent me quite awhile ago but with many more jet ports. It is a flame thrower. therefore, so as not to look like i was bribed :lol: , I am going to vote for Rigidpsycho's brasslite knockoff. ;) :DP:

Thanks guys for your votes. I know Darren and the rest of you guys are all wonderful stovies. You guys are all an inspiration for those of us new to the whole stove building experience.

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:38 pm

DarenN wrote:
Ridgerunner wrote: I have one Daren sent me quite awhile ago but with many more jet ports.

that is a Pepsi-G! totally different burner. i've never built an ION with more than six (6) jets.

Daren........

DagNabit, my Bad ! :oops: Sorry Daren, :roll: I need to go rebuild some of those old stoves. I owe you a vote next election, provided, you don't campaign on the smeer the banana ticket. :DP:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Postby zelph » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:13 pm

I vote rigidpsycho . He'll make it simmer with alchy/water mix ;)
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “Stove Of The Month Club”