Christmas Stoves needed!

Ridgerunner

Re: Christmas Stoves needed!

Postby Ridgerunner » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:23 pm

Post it any way for jan. we like to see it hurry my not long to live i just turned 65 today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OOPS !

i HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY AND MANY MORE TO FOLLOW

ps. if your concerned about your longevity, take the time to fill out a will and remember the ol' Ridgerunner when your thinking of what to do with your Borde Bombs . :lol: :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

oops56

Postby oops56 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:08 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:
Post it any way for jan. we like to see it hurry my not long to live i just turned 65 today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OOPS !

ps. if your concerned about your longevity, take the time to fill out a will and remember the ol' Ridgerunner when your thinking of what to do with your Borde Bombs . :lol: :lol:

My shop be my casket stoves and all.
Man play with fire man get burnt

Pure Mahem

Postby Pure Mahem » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:23 pm

As I heard 'em say in the UK "Bloody Gimney, the ol' geez is gonna take the whole crikey lot wid 'em, wada waste 'ay!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Lad I don't know where you've been. But, I see you won first prize!"

zelph

Postby zelph » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:22 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OOPS !

I agree with the Ridgerunner in regards to both Birthday and the outcome of the borde bombes :D

Did you see the guy on ebay has six brand new in the box bombes for sale. Search "borde"
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

CajunHiker

Postby CajunHiker » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:30 pm

Happy Birthday Oops!

The Borde's are petroleum right? Anyone ever built an alcohol version?

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:31 pm

Good reminder, I was thinking to nominate previous stoves submitted to be entered into this months because of their great designs. I don't see why stoves can't be entered more than once. What are your opinions?

I like that idea. Kind of like ball players being elgible to be voted into the Hall of Fame for so many years after which, only the elders can put them on the ballot. We could keep stoves elgible for so many months then only the moderators could put them on the ballot. :mrgreen:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Postby zelph » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:58 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:
Good reminder, I was thinking to nominate previous stoves submitted to be entered into this months because of their great designs. I don't see why stoves can't be entered more than once. What are your opinions?

I like that idea. Kind of like ball players being elgible to be voted into the Hall of Fame for so many years after which, only the elders can put them on the ballot. We could keep stoves elgible for so many months then only the moderators could put them on the ballot. :mrgreen:

If the're on steroids we reserve the right to ban them :mrgreen:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “Stove Of The Month Club”