XMAS Mini Trangia Stove---Santa made a "Sangia"

zelph

Re: XMAS Mini Trangia Stove---Santa made a "Sangia"

Postby zelph » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:01 pm

Micro exacto. micro led pen lite, mini center punch, metal marker that uses soapstone, carbide tipped scribing tool. Other than that I don't know :D Do we have to wait until next Thursday?
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:19 am

Skids was right on it! Found the mini hand drill at Hobby Lobby. Bits fit in the top part and are extremely small. As a matter of fact, some are so small that they will just slide out of a regular drill chuck that is closed all the way. The other end has your adjustable jaws.
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

Skidsteer

Postby Skidsteer » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:17 am

Ridgerunner wrote:Skids was right on it! Found the mini hand drill at Hobby Lobby. Bits fit in the top part and are extremely small. As a matter of fact, some are so small that they will just slide out of a regular drill chuck that is closed all the way. The other end has your adjustable jaws.

I've got one like it in my shop. :lol:
Skids

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein, (attributed)

Pure Mahem

Postby Pure Mahem » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:41 pm

Don't have one but I wish santa would give me one just what Skids said it was but commonly known as a pinvise. :mrgreen: I got the bits for one but they didn't sell the pinvise where I bought the bits and haven't seen one in town. :mrgreen:
"Lad I don't know where you've been. But, I see you won first prize!"

Return to “Stove Of The Month Club”