Skids Famous kitchen storage kit...insulated

Ridgerunner

Re: Skids Famous kitchen storage kit...insulated

Post by Ridgerunner » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Yep, fresh Queen Anne cherries, bulk, in bags. The canned ones are available year round. Right now, i'm taking advantage of the fresh ones at a super savings! ;) :DP:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:50 pm

Don't you mean "Royal Anne"? :o
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:21 pm

realityguy wrote:Don't you mean "Royal Anne"? :o
I would think if she were Queen Anne that she would be Royalty :lol:

Yeah, the canned ones say royal Anne. Someone in the produce dept. called them Queen Anne and the display sign calls them Ranier Cherries. All I know is I lke them and just finished another bag while watching my REDS stink up the place! :evil:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

Mister Krabs

Post by Mister Krabs » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:00 am

My skidsteer kitchen cozy is made from fedex bubble envelopes and packing tape. My ziplock set is the deluxe version with both the small coffee basket and the 2 cup ziplock added on top.

It may be of limited use for cooking, but it definitely keeps my coffee warmer longer, and the top one makes a good water bowl for my dog.

Thanks again skids for the coolest set of gear in my kit.

zelph

Post by zelph » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:16 am

Mister Krabs wrote:My skidsteer kitchen cozy is made from fedex bubble envelopes and packing tape. My ziplock set is the deluxe version with both the small coffee basket and the 2 cup ziplock added on top.

It may be of limited use for cooking, but it definitely keeps my coffee warmer longer, and the top one makes a good water bowl for my dog.

Skids has given much to the backpacking communities, Thanks Skids!!! We hope you get some time to introduce more of your great Ideas. Maybe this fall when things calm down a bit. I've been busy as a bee also. :D
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Skidsteer

Post by Skidsteer » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Mister Krabs wrote:My skidsteer kitchen cozy is made from fedex bubble envelopes and packing tape. My ziplock set is the deluxe version with both the small coffee basket and the 2 cup ziplock added on top.

zelph wrote:Skids has given much to the backpacking communities, Thanks Skids!!! We hope you get some time to introduce more of your great Ideas. Maybe this fall when things calm down a bit. I've been busy as a bee also.
You're welcome!

You guys keep your eyes peeled in the odds and ends forum. I found a new stove material. :D
Skids

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein, (attributed)

zelph

Post by zelph » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:08 pm

You guys keep your eyes peeled in the odds and ends forum. I found a new stove material. :D
I'll be watching, must be new high tech stuff :D

I went out looking for 2" stainless tube today and came up short end of the stick :o
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

DarenN

Post by DarenN » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:39 pm

zelph wrote:I went out looking for 2" stainless tube today and came up short end of the stick :o
it's not worth the effort or expense, so don't sweat it. ;)
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast