wok

oops56

Re: wok

Post by oops56 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:46 am

zelph wrote:I have a couple of coleman catylitic heater that I'm going to disect to see how they work :D

They have a snuffer lid/cap that has a handle attached and looks like the handle can be bent to form a wok handle. The snuffer looks like it could be made into a wok. I'll try to get a photo of it and post. Oops, you might already have one in your collection. If you want the lid I'll send it on out with your mystery tool stove.
sure send it i can make it work thanks
Man play with fire man get burnt

zelph

Post by zelph » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:35 pm

zelph wrote:I have a couple of coleman catylitic heater that I'm going to disect to see how they work :D

They have a snuffer lid/cap that has a handle attached and looks like the handle can be bent to form a wok handle. The snuffer looks like it could be made into a wok. I'll try to get a photo of it and post. Oops, you might already have one in your collection. If you want the lid I'll send it on out with your mystery tool stove.
I put one of the lids in the mail for you to mess with. (No photo)
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

oops56

Post by oops56 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:18 pm

zelph wrote:

I put one of the lids in the mail for you to mess with. (No photo)
I found on on ebay ss small maybe yours make a cover for it now i got to make a alcohol stove that burn 20 min. hot working on it somewhat
Man play with fire man get burnt