Before you cut that aluminum bottle, read this!

realityguy

Re: Before you cut that aluminum bottle, read this!

Post by realityguy » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:27 pm

0 bids..????

This might make more sense "why" than the attachment...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3D1&_rdc=1

It appears the seller has made about $115 for a mountain dew bottle before....

So..JT..you play the banjo?... :roll:

;)
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:42 pm

It was kind of a wake up call(hint)..to what you are posting in attachments... ;) ..just looking at what you were selling in the past...
The attachment really didn't let me get into the auction itself to see what was going on and why the bottle would be worth that much..until I went to ebay and found out about the black light portion of the ad..The description was hidden...and the title didn't make a lot of sense..
We don't get the bottles up here either..guess we don't have rowdy bars or baseball games(Mariners are L-O-S-E-R-S!).. :lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:15 pm

If you don't see the bottles or ads for them,it makes sense that you wouldn't know about the black lite option.I've never heard of it before either..
It appears some of the mountain Dew green art bottles go for the most money..Hmm..I wonder how many zelph has hacked up...and sold for less after all the work.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The link after the auction..people just would have to sign in with their ebay name to see the completed ones.It would more than likely link directly to the sign in page,sign in,and go to the auction after that.I saw that you hadn't bought/sold a lot in the past...I sold on ebay for 8-9 years...until they made paypal mandatory and hid all the IDs...
I do need to get back on ebay for 30 days,make a killing,clean out my storage, and get back off again!... :mrgreen: I have been selling a few pricey items long distance on craigs..I might list more high dollar stuff there(craigs) and see what happens....

zelph

Post by zelph » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:38 pm

Wow!!!! go to the bank, get a loan, go back and buy up more cases of bud :D make sure you get the right bottles :D

I better check on some of the green label bottles I have laying around ;)

Check this one out

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAXIM-EXPOSE-NO-DEP ... 6362646914
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:08 am

look at his feedback for other bottles...