Cheap cookpot

Ridgerunner

Cheap cookpot

Postby Ridgerunner » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:26 pm

this pot holds 2 cups exactly. Ham patties were nothing to write home about but had I ate them in the woods, I would probably be telling you how delicious they were. :lol: If I put a bail on the pot, it probably will not quite hold 2 cups. It is made from thin steel. Cost...$2.79 FWIW

"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Re: Cheap cookpot

Postby zelph » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:10 pm

I have a couple of those sized pots made from potted chicken and beef. Could'nt find it in me to throw them in the trash :D They are part of what hides all my tools :roll:

I like the size, makes for a good full cup of something. It makes for a good Odds and ends, good tip. Thanks !!
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Tobit

Postby Tobit » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:39 pm

Tip #2 - Feed meat to dog after opening, the meat isn't safe for human consumption.. if it is indeed meat.

- JT

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:44 pm

Tip #2 - Feed meat to dog after opening, the meat isn't safe for human consumption.. if it is indeed meat

RUFF RUFF !!! :lol: :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

Return to “DIY Odds and Ends”