Ibrik coffee pot

The stove creations of Oops56 and a Collection of Vintage Stoves of the Past
oops56

Ibrik coffee pot

Postby oops56 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:57 pm

Well all done for a little while making stoves i got to fix some and testing like this ibrik i been trying to find one that work with it the right one works ok just had to put a cover on it with a hole cause the ibrik is not a flat bottom next read more on how to then do and make a cup of joe.I been do the yard work for the past 2 weeks i am half there i got myself up to a 4 hour work day then its to hot must rest.I think 2 more weeks it be 3/4 done save the rest for spring.

Man play with fire man get burnt

zelph

Re: Ibrik coffee pot

Postby zelph » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:53 am

oops56 wrote:Well all done for a little while making stoves i got to fix some and testing like this ibrik i been trying to find one that work with it the right one works ok just had to put a cover on it with a hole cause the ibrik is not a flat bottom next read more on how to then do and make a cup of joe.I been do the yard work for the past 2 weeks i am half there i got myself up to a 4 hour work day then its to hot must rest.I think 2 more weeks it be 3/4 done save the rest for spring.

Is that the original burner next to the pot and whats it made of, brass?

Now start reducing the yard work down to a 3 hour day and then down to 2 hours. Then if you feel the urge to work some more, lay down for awhile until the urge goes away :lol:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “Oops56 Creations and Things”