I am now a maid

The stove creations of Oops56 and a Collection of Vintage Stoves of the Past
oops56

I am now a maid

Postby oops56 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:03 pm

It has not much to do with stoves it slow the get out do it. The wife knee gave out yesterday fell on side walk. She has to stay down stairs stay off leg doc said not to bad just broke a bone it heal.Now it got to do the cooking washing clothes dishes bring in wood . I was looking for a bell so she could call me when i am stairs. i gave all my tips ups with bells then the light came on i gave her a pan and spoon and that works good had to get one of them indoor out house :lol: :lol: .So all my work thats got to be done will be late getting done.So if i dont come up with some new stoves or u tube video my heart not into this as of now. Good thing i dont drink anymore i could use one but my brain says no.See what makes it so bad ever one that we know that could help are dead or moved no one is left. Oh one good thing today the town was clean the over grow side walk of dirt i got a bucket full to fill some low spot in the lawn. Also i ask if they could cut this tree that over hangs out in the road sure he said well i thougt it be later this fall nope did it today they did the whole tree cut up in 4 ft pices pile up for me i just need to cut small for fire wood for next year there was about a half cord. I hpe you can read this no time to check spell. :cry: :cry:
Man play with fire man get burnt

zelph

Re: I am now a maid

Postby zelph » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:24 pm

Aw Gee oops, sorry about your wife getting hurt. It's understandable that you'll be away from stove tinkering and video making. Your wife comes first!!!!!! When she's up and about, go out and meet your new neighbors up and down the street. Go to church more often and have the members come over for dinner or an after noon bowl of Ramen :mrgreen:

We wish your wife a speedy recovery and you also from your stove withdrawl symptoms :mrgreen:

Hang In There Ole Buddy!!!!!!!!!
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

oops56

Postby oops56 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:53 pm

P. S. since i got to do the groceries shopping and cooking witch will not be any thing like hers most can goods and sadwich i just might loose some whight cause when i was making some room for the walker i found some new jeans that are to small 4 pairs be nice to get into them. i think i am off to good start i had was coffee toast all day. oh some soda.ok tv time mabe later i just got go out after and fire up somthing or fix or brake a stove :lol: :lol:

DarenN

Postby DarenN » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:17 pm

sorry to hear about Mrs Oops getting hurt. :(
hope she gets well soon. :)

Daren......
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

DaddyMnM

Postby DaddyMnM » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:26 pm

Sorry to hear the bad news, Oops. It's good your are there to help her out. She deserves a rest. Hope the Mrs gets better soon.

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:01 am

Hi Oops. I want to ditto the well wishes for the Mrs. Hopefully she will be back up and at it in no time. Don't over do it, friend. You know what they say, "don't do today what you can put off till tomorrow" :lol: :lol:

Also i ask if they could cut this tree that over hangs out in the road sure he said well i thougt it be later this fall nope did it today they did the whole tree cut up in 4 ft pices pile up for me i just need to cut small for fire wood for next year there was about a half cord

Hope the boys don't send you a big bill for the tree removal. My sister-in-law just had one cut down that cost her $1800 without stump removal. The bad thing was that there was another huge(4 ft. dia.) forked tree also leaning over the house that was also split to the ground. They wanted another $3400 to cut it down but she could not afford it at the time. Then Ike blew across the state Sunday and that tree looked like a couple egg beaters going to town. Somehow it managed to stay up, praise the Lord !Most of SW Ohio has been without electric since Sunday. Mine just came back on today. Just like camping out :lol: There are trees and electric lines down everywhere. My prayers go out to the folks in Texas that took the brunt of the storm. We had 65-80 mph winds all afternoon Sunday but not a drop of rain. Hard to believe that my sister-in-laws insurance would not pay for the tree removal but they will pay $50,000 + or - if it falls into the house. Makes alot of sense. :roll: :x
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

oops56

Postby oops56 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:53 am

Nope tree no cost it was on the right of way. Well today is my first day on the job must get the garbage out its wed.

oops56

Postby oops56 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:27 pm

Up date been tanking food inventory got all kinds can goods lots coffee crackers cookies pasta Raman noddles sardines rice etc. All need is bread and milk for the next 3 weeks no meat just sandwich no real big meals .Wash some small clothes in the sink hang out to dry had fix to the clothes line was off the pulley at the hi end just use a stick put back on track. the dirty dishes can wait tell morning.Bed early tonight no time for yard work today. Oh if i wake up late to night i well go out to shop make small alcohol stove thats been in my head all day. I like to buy me a maids dress but bad looking legs :lol: :lol:

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:22 pm

I like to buy me a maids dress but bad looking legs

That's one image I think we could all do without ! Then again..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now Oops, you need to take good care of Mrs. Oops. Fix her something more than sardines, Ramen, and cold cuts. Go to the grocery store and get a small chuck or shoulder roast, a small bag of taters, one onyun, and some carrots. Come saturday night, put the roast in a crock-pot with a half inch of water and a couple beef bullion cubes. Slice your onyun and put on top of roast. Peel and quarter a half dozen taters and throw in some carrots. Cook overnight on low and by Sunday dinner time, you will be in Mrs. Oops' good graces forever ;) Add a package of hot dinner rolls with butter for a great meal. Then put her back on sardines as you don't want her to come accustomed to such good cookin' or you might have to cook more often. :lol: :mrgreen:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

DarenN

Postby DarenN » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:36 pm

man, i love a crockpot roast!!
as a bachelor, it's one of my favorites. a cheap 4lbs roast, taters, carrots, and onyons, and i can eat for a week! :mrgreen:

and Bannock! can't forget the Bannock!! :lol:

Daren........
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

Return to “Oops56 Creations and Things”