A cat stove that simmers

The stove creations of Oops56 and a Collection of Vintage Stoves of the Past
Nightwalker

Re: A cat stove that simmers

Postby Nightwalker » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:17 pm

oops56 wrote:update was sick all week bad case constipation no fever it let lose yesterday boy i am hungry in 2 or 3 days get back to it. And guess what the wife make me a sandwich yep she did ham and cheese help :twisted: :twisted:

Happened to me last week as well. Gained ten pounds and got a HUGE belly!

One bottle of Magnesium Citrate fixed all that, however. Been close to the b'room for 2 days now!
Just Hike!

zelph

Postby zelph » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:29 am

zelph wrote:
oops56 wrote:that wick holds a 1/2 oz. fuel then must put 1/2 oz. so 1 oz. for this stove for stove 3 min boil kick in at 5 min for simmer and last for 2 min but this was a hi simmer almost boiling they all need more test and tweaking.P. S. the simmer flame does not came out the holes just burns inside

Am I reading that right!!!! You got a 3 min. boil using 1 ounce of fuel and the simmer kicked in a 5 min and the simmer lasted for 2 min.

That 3 min. boil is a record breaker. I've never heard of an alcohol stove boiling 2 cups in 3 min. did you boil 2 cups of water?

Enter that stove in the Stove Of The Month forum. That one is a good candidate for sure. Tweek it, and then tweek it some more. Less booze while you do the tweekin so you can remember the results :lol: :lol: :P

Now that you are feeling better oops and you are up and about have you tweeked this little stove and finalised it's design? Does it get a consistant 3 min boil?
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

oops56

Postby oops56 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:57 am

Well i had to mess with that glass pot. I got to many stoves in the fire. :mrgreen:
Man play with fire man get burnt

zelph

Postby zelph » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:29 am

oops56 wrote:Well i had to mess with that glass pot. I got to many stoves in the fire. :mrgreen:

Are you working on the glass pot holder today?

I'm going to barbeque steak on the Globe grill :D Before the storms come in, they'll be here soon. gotta get to goin.
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “Oops56 Creations and Things”