Messyest Work Bench Contest !

Odds and Ends Of Life, Keep It Clean
oops56

Re: Messyest Work Bench Contest !

Post by oops56 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:26 pm

zelph wrote:I actually was able to see it :o

ImageImageImage
That is real bad at lease mine i can find most of it.I vote Zelph but under protest it his site :lol: :lol:
Man play with fire man get burnt

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:00 am

I personally want to thank all those who have bellied up to the bar and opened their shops for all to see !This has been very theraputic for my moxy as the other half likes to cast a dark cloud over the condition of my side of the labratory ! :o :oops: Now, I feel normal :D , although, I have a cousin that is a retired shop teacher and you could eat off the floor in his work shop and every nut and bolt are stored, by size, in properly marked baby food jars and are shelved in sequence to size. It's like a library as far as organization . I just don't have the decipline to stay that organized and clean as there are too many other things that have to be tended to. ;)
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

DarenN

Post by DarenN » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:18 pm

ImageImageImage
gee wiz, Zelph! look at all that floor space!! ;)
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

zelph

Post by zelph » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:27 pm

DarenN wrote:

ImageImageImage
gee wiz, Zelph! look at all that floor space!! ;)
:D Last year I couldn't see the floor. I got rid of lots of stuff at my yard sale. $900.00 worth :shock: I spent the money fixing up my camper. :D

I'll get rid of more this spring and then I'm off to the "Unknown Wilds" that beckon at every turn. I'll try RV'ing on a shoestring this year. ;)
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

DarenN

Post by DarenN » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:21 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:I personally want to thank all those who have bellied up to the bar and opened their shops for all to see !This has been very theraputic for my moxy as the other half likes to cast a dark cloud over the condition of my side of the labratory ! :o :oops: Now, I feel normal :D , although, I have a cousin that is a retired shop teacher and you could eat off the floor in his work shop and every nut and bolt are stored, by size, in properly marked baby food jars and are shelved in sequence to size. It's like a library as far as organization . I just don't have the decipline to stay that organized and clean as there are too many other things that have to be tended to. ;)
as messy as my shop is at home; at work, it's exactly the opposite. every part and tool in the exact place it is supposed to be. and woe be to the one who even gets close to touching my stuff. at home it's just for fun and entertainment, (but i can still find everything). at work it's for all the marbles so i'm possitively anal about it. weird kinda bi-polar sorta thing. :mrgreen:

Daren.....
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

zelph

Post by zelph » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:13 am

Ridgerunner, this was a contest, who won, who lost. What kind of stove you giving to the weiner? :mrgreen:

oops56

Post by oops56 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:22 am

Yes when it going to end i like to save them to photo bucket and make a side show for here. :idea:If there more then one picture of ones bench i just use one.

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:04 am

Alright, I started this mess, i will lay out the parameters. All pictures must be submitted by St. Pattys Day ! We will the take a vote to determine the wiener of the messyest work bench. The winner will receive a stove from my messy workbench and some other useful trinket from the massive conglomeration of gear I have stuffed in every nook and cranny ! :DB:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

oops56

Post by oops56 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:12 am

Ridgerunner wrote:Alright, I started this mess, i will lay out the parameters. All pictures must be submitted by St. Pattys Day ! We will the take a vote to determine the wiener of the messyest work bench. The winner will receive a stove from my messy workbench and some other useful trinket from the massive conglomeration of gear I have stuffed in every nook and cranny ! :DB:
Ok good when is st pat day

zelph

Post by zelph » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:05 pm

oops56 wrote:
Ridgerunner wrote:Alright, I started this mess, i will lay out the parameters. All pictures must be submitted by St. Pattys Day ! We will the take a vote to determine the wiener of the messyest work bench. The winner will receive a stove from my messy workbench and some other useful trinket from the massive conglomeration of gear I have stuffed in every nook and cranny ! :DB:
Ok good when is st pat day
March 17th is the day the river runs green in downtown Chicago!!!!!