Happy Birthday seudo_411

Odds and Ends Of Life, Keep It Clean
zelph

Happy Birthday seudo_411

Post by zelph » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:22 pm

In a matter of hours, on the other side of the globe, way south near the southern tip of Africa there will be a great celebration that will commence.

The Birthday, for the one and only "seudo_411" Soon to be 20 years in the making. :mrgreen:

Happy Birthday!!!
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

DarenN

Re: Happy Birthday seudo_411

Post by DarenN » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:11 pm

Happy Birthday, youngster!

Daren......
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

dlarson
Site Admin

Post by dlarson » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:56 am

Happy Birthiversary!
"Hiking is just walking where it's O.K. to pee." -Demetri Martin

seudo_411

Post by seudo_411 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:31 pm

Oh my word, I was randomly stumbling through the forum, Seeking inspiration (re-reading every topic) and I found this. Thanks guys, I know its late but hey, it kinda like a surprise party. :lol: Just A question am I the youngest Stovie?
Save space, Live on the edge...

Life might be a Bitch, but at least she knows who her Daddy is...

DarenN

Post by DarenN » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:39 pm

seudo_411 wrote: Just A question am I the youngest Stovie?
it's hard to say. a lot of people don't post their age or birthday.

Daren.......

zelph

Post by zelph » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:23 pm

seudo_411 wrote:Oh my word, I was randomly stumbling through the forum, Seeking inspiration (re-reading every topic) and I found this. Thanks guys, I know its late but hey, it kinda like a surprise party. :lol: Just A question am I the youngest Stovie?
I would guesstimate that you are the known youngest. I'm second in the running. :o
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

DarenN

Post by DarenN » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:50 pm

zelph wrote: I'm second in the running. :o
:lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO!!

oops56

Post by oops56 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:57 pm

zelph wrote:
seudo_411 wrote:Oh my word, I was randomly stumbling through the forum, Seeking inspiration (re-reading every topic) and I found this. Thanks guys, I know its late but hey, it kinda like a surprise party. :lol: Just A question am I the youngest Stovie?
I would guesstimate that you are the known youngest. I'm second in the running. :o
:DB: You all got a long way to catch up to me put that in your pipe and smoke it :mrgreen:
Man play with fire man get burnt

DarenN

Post by DarenN » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:05 pm

lets just think about this for a second guys........
how old were you guys when you started seriously building stoves, and tweaking them to make them work better? i was in my late thirties, say, ten years ago. now here we have a young fella with the passion and a fifteen year head-start on us. not to mention that we are here to help him along and guide him past the pitfalls that we had to fall into before we saw them. can you imagine what he might come up with by the time he is our advanced age?

the advancements made by the young will bring the third world countries out of the dark and make the entire world a better place for us all to live in. i keep thinking about the FSP kerosene stove and that rice husk stove. these cooking systems rank right up there with the discovery of the use of fire. efficiently simple. simply efficient.

damn exciting times, we live in. keep at it Seudo 411, you're bound for greatness!

Daren........

oops56

Post by oops56 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:09 pm

DarenN wrote:lets just think about this for a second guys........
how old were you guys when you started seriously building stoves, and tweaking them to make them work better? i was in my late thirties, say, ten years ago. now here we have a young fella with the passion and a fifteen year head-start on us. not to mention that we are here to help him along and guide him past the pitfalls that we had to fall into before we saw them. can you imagine what he might come up with by the time he is our advanced age?

the advancements made by the young will bring the third world countries out of the dark and make the entire world a better place for us all to live in. i keep thinking about the FSP kerosene stove and that rice husk stove. these cooking systems rank right up there with the discovery of the use of fire. efficiently simple. simply efficient.

damn exciting times, we live in. keep at it Seudo 411, you're bound for greatness!

Daren........
Yes seudo411 hurry up and out pass tinny :lol: :lol:
Man play with fire man get burnt