Happy Birthday seudo_411

Odds and Ends Of Life, Keep It Clean
DarenN

Re: Happy Birthday seudo_411

Post by DarenN » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:22 pm

oops56 wrote:
DarenN wrote:lets just think about this for a second guys........
how old were you guys when you started seriously building stoves, and tweaking them to make them work better? i was in my late thirties, say, ten years ago. now here we have a young fella with the passion and a fifteen year head-start on us. not to mention that we are here to help him along and guide him past the pitfalls that we had to fall into before we saw them. can you imagine what he might come up with by the time he is our advanced age?

the advancements made by the young will bring the third world countries out of the dark and make the entire world a better place for us all to live in. i keep thinking about the FSP kerosene stove and that rice husk stove. these cooking systems rank right up there with the discovery of the use of fire. efficiently simple. simply efficient.

damn exciting times, we live in. keep at it Seudo 411, you're bound for greatness!

Daren........
Yes seudo411 hurry up and out pass tinny :lol: :lol:
tiny (and his ilk) realy is the root of the problem.
it's all about advancement. we don't hide important steps in our procedures when we post a new design at bplite. it's all there for all to see. that way, other minds can grab onto an idea and run with it, and maybe make it better, or dis-prove our theories.

"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

zelph

Re: Happy Birthday seudo_411

Post by zelph » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:29 am

DarenN wrote:
zelph wrote: I'm second in the running. :o
:lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO!!
:lol: I was just checking to see how well you pay attention :o

Oops is just in his "prime" If we can get him to dump the Mallboros he'll make it to 100 young. ;)
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/