No Birthdays?

Odds and Ends Of Life, Keep It Clean
DarenN

No Birthdays?

Post by DarenN » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:32 pm

at the bottom of the board it says that there are no birthdays today. HA! even though she may not be a member of the Stove of the Month Club, or a high mileage hiker who has completed the AT, PCT, and BMT.
Barbie turns FIFTY today!!
i recall getting a good woopin' for perforating my sisters' barbies with my new BB gun.

"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

dlarson
Site Admin

Re: No Birthdays?

Post by dlarson » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:49 pm

Last time I checked... Barbie is not a member of bpLite. If she ever decides to spend a weekend in the woods instead of cruising around the Barbie Mansion in her Barbie Corvette, well, maybe then I'll celebrate her birthday. :lol:
"Hiking is just walking where it's O.K. to pee." -Demetri Martin

zelph

Post by zelph » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:25 pm

Happy Birtday Barbie!!!!

My daughter had a few Barbies. My son chewed the hands off the poor little things :lol: He broke something off all his toys. He was a pain in the neck, terrible twos, that's for sure!!!! :lol:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:14 am

My sisters had several barbies as did my daughters. The problem with most kids is they leave their toys lay on the floor when they're done playing with them. Well, ol' Rover thinks they are just another one of his toys and poor Barbie got mutilated many times ! :twisted: Grandma would pick up boxes of Barbies at yard sales for a couple dollars that way it was no big deal when Rover had his way with Barbie. :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Post by zelph » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:02 pm

Kids and dogs, dogs and kids, they're both the same, stick the cats in there also. :lol:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/