Dissension in the Ranks!!

Odds and Ends Of Life, Keep It Clean
DarenN

Dissension in the Ranks!!

Post by DarenN » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:52 pm

my good freinds, stovies, and DIYers. now that we have gotten free of the unsolicited advertising that was plaugeing our home online, it seems that a new, and even more threatenning evil has descended upon us. a cult in our very midst that threatens to undermine our very sanity!! but if we band together and fight back with all the strength that we can muster i know that we can overcome this blight and grind it's ashes to dust beneath our mighty boots!! yes my freinds! it is time to stand as one and hold strong against the evil that is:

THE BANANA!!

join me now and we can Ban the Banana!!

Deacon Daren.........
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

oops56

Re: Dissension in the Ranks!!

Post by oops56 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:57 pm

DarenN wrote:my good freinds, stovies, and DIYers. now that we have gotten free of the unsolicited advertising that was plaugeing our home online, it seems that a new, and even more threatenning evil has descended upon us. a cult in our very midst that threatens to undermine our very sanity!! but if we band together and fight back with all the strength that we can muster i know that we can overcome this blight and grind it's ashes to dust beneath our mighty boots!! yes my freinds! it is time to stand as one and hold strong against the evil that is:

THE BANANA!!

join me now and we can Ban the Banana!!

Deacon Daren.........
Yes ban him and get a miss banana
Man play with fire man get burnt

russb

Post by russb » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Did I miss something??? :shock:

Irvingdog

Post by Irvingdog » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Soon only bad guys will have bananas.

They can take my banana when the pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

Wait. What?
Let's dance :DB:

DarenN

Post by DarenN » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:30 pm

Irvingdog wrote:Soon only bad guys will have bananas.

They can take my banana when the pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

Wait. What?
Let's dance :DB:
don't you see Irvingdog!? the insideous cult of the evil banana has gotten into your mind and is causeing you to be confused!! that is how they work!!! don't you see???!!! we must free ourselves from this wicked infection that is threatenning our very lives!

Deacon........
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:38 pm

I think oops is right..we need a Chiquita instead... :o
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Post by zelph » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:10 am

realityguy wrote:I think oops is right..we need a Chiquita instead... :o
Yes, a stationary one and only used in this forum :mrgreen:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:35 am

My friends, fellow stovies, and general public. Let me shed some light on the Deacons hatred of the Banana. I believe his mom said he was allergic to them and then one day at work a co-worker accidently missed the trash can with his discarded banana peel and the Deacon was returning from his lunch break when, low and behold, he slipped on the peel and landed face first on the concrete, knocking out a front tooth. It's true, the tooth is missing. The final straw was when the 'Big Banana' stole his true love in High School. Ever since then , he has been on a campaign to rid the world of bananas. Word has it, he has been working diligently, night and day, on cloning massive numbers of gorillas, Apes, and monkeys in hopes of them wiping out the banana population before the harvesters ever have a chance to bring the nutritious and potassium enriched fruit to market. I reason with you that hikers need their potassium to keep from cramping. Therefore, Bring back the BANANA's !!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

oops56

Post by oops56 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:09 am

Ridgerunner wrote:My friends, fellow stovies, and general public. Let me shed some light on the Deacons hatred of the Banana. I believe his mom said he was allergic to them and then one day at work a co-worker accidently missed the trash can with his discarded banana peel and the Deacon was returning from his lunch break when, low and behold, he slipped on the peel and landed face first on the concrete, knocking out a front tooth. It's true, the tooth is missing. The final straw was when the 'Big Banana' stole his true love in High School. Ever since then , he has been on a campaign to rid the world of bananas. Word has it, he has been working diligently, night and day, on cloning massive numbers of gorillas, Apes, and monkeys in hopes of them wiping out the banana population before the harvesters ever have a chance to bring the nutritious and potassium enriched fruit to market. I reason with you that hikers need their potassium to keep from cramping. Therefore, Bring back the BANANA's !!!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
was this guy that lost the tooth :lol: :lol:
Man play with fire man get burnt

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:37 am

was this guy that lost the tooth :lol: :lol:
Image[/quote]
Yeah, him too ! Except we all agreed; that was no tooth. More like a Grizzly tooth or a golf tee ! :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !