Re: Operation Green Wool

Post by zelph » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:53 pm

Now we know how RR gets all his gear. :mrgreen:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:15 am

Now we know how RR gets hides all his gear from the boss. :mrgreen:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

irrationalsolutions

Post by irrationalsolutions » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:25 am

it looks like i'm not the only one undertaking covert ops. :DP:
“Do or do not... there is NO try.” Yoda

Luke "Whats in (out) there?" Yoda "Only what you take with you."

Luke "I can’t believe it." Yoda "That is why you Fail.”

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:48 am

I think my most used line is:"This old thing?..I bought this about 6 months ago!"
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:31 am

realityguy wrote:I think my most used line is:"This old thing?..I bought this about 6 months ago!"
Or switch it up and say a couple years ago or before we met ! I use to win contest at work which meant "sock money" or ebay money. Those days are over. I guess I need to come up with a second job or invention to fill the sock back up OR I could start selling gear on the web. :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:35 am

Ridgerunner wrote:
realityguy wrote:I think my most used line is:"This old thing?..I bought this about 6 months ago!"
Or switch it up and say a couple years ago or before we met ! I use to win contest at work which meant "sock money" or ebay money. Those days are over. I guess I need to come up with a second job or invention to fill the sock back up OR I could start selling gear on the web. :lol:
Since we've been together for 30 years..that "before we met" doesn't really work as well as it used to. :lol:
Sell $10 worth on the web of gear and buy $100..as long as you have an "outlet" and an "unknown amount of junk"..it should work!As my wife has to hurdle boxes of tents,camp gear, and sleeping bags around the garage here..she never knows what's old or what was a recent purchase..just that there IS a lot of it...I sell enough for her to think I AM getting rid of it..or at least some of it...How much comes and goes is well beyond her realm of knowledge. ;)

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:15 pm

Just tell her the proceeds went to buy her that diamond tennis braclet. She'll never complain again !!! :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:44 pm

I let her buy her own jewelry.. and remind her about the two houses I built with "my" jewelry money.....she doesn't complain..much..You can't eat diamonds or live in them...

seudo_411

Post by seudo_411 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:34 am

Well being of the an impressionable age, and the fact that I earn my own money, I always say, would you rather have me spend this money on drugs. Works every time. Add to that the fact that i do lots of scribbles and seemingly scientific calculations.I usually ask so dad do you thinks Boyle's gas law applies to vaporized ethanol, what follows is usually a blank stare, and his new favorite phrase, Just Google it.
Save space, Live on the edge...

Life might be a Bitch, but at least she knows who her Daddy is...

zelph

Post by zelph » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:56 pm

seudo_411 wrote:Well being of the an impressionable age, and the fact that I earn my own money, I always say, would you rather have me spend this money on drugs. Works every time. Add to that the fact that i do lots of scribbles and seemingly scientific calculations.I usually ask so dad do you thinks Boyle's gas law applies to vaporized ethanol, what follows is usually a blank stare, and his new favorite phrase, Just Google it.
I can see where that would work every time :D

Does dad ever have a real answer?

Don't listen to those guys up there, they've been "caught" many times at their follies :lol:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/