The Greatest Christmas Decoration Ever!!!!

Odds and Ends Of Life, Keep It Clean
zelph

The Greatest Christmas Decoration Ever!!!!

Post by zelph » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:05 pm

Be sure to read the note on the bottom......

http://shorterandsweeter.blogspot.com/2 ... -ever.html
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

realityguy

Re: The Greatest Christmas Decoration Ever!!!!

Post by realityguy » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:15 pm

I always wanted to piss off all the neighbors and put up a big Scrooge/Bah Humbug display with big flashing dollar signs and 5' tall BAH HUMBUG in strobing lights..with fast strobers running around my long 88' rooflines...maybe a laughing Scrooge and the Grinch putting flames to ol Santa's Behind hanging off the upper roof by one boot and some little thieving elves going through Santa's bag...Ah..I can see it now!!! :lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :DB: :DB: :DB:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

DarenN

Post by DarenN » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:22 pm

i'm not a big fan of Christmas either. :lol:
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:31 pm

It's too bad they start their brainwashing about Halloween..it gets so bad around here that people seem to get that zombie look and humming christmas carols and can't remember where the hell they were going.All the morons are on their cell phones while drivin(illegal without teeth here,ticketted only with another infraction.. :roll:)discussing what Aunt Martha or Bobby Joe "needs for a present this year".
Sales people in stores start stocking the CC(christmas crap)Novemeber 1sr as they take the halloween stuff away and get HAMMERED with 2-3 MONTHS of nothing but lousy christmas carols 8 hours or more per day..That would give me fricken nightmares! :o
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

DarenN

Post by DarenN » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:45 pm

wmart up here had CCrap on the shelves before halloween this year. :roll:

zelph

Post by zelph » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:35 pm

Well I know 2 that will get coal in their backpacks this December.......and no matches :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

DarenN

Post by DarenN » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:52 pm

zelph wrote:Well I know 2 that will get coal in their backpacks this December.......and no matches :lol: :lol: :lol:
oh really?! :D i'd like nothing better than a big bag of "pea coal" for my forge! :D thanks Zelph!! you're a good guy!! :mrgreen:

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:53 am

Coal?That's an improvement over nuttin'! :lol: ..I don't do anything for christmas.I won't go near a mall,shopping,avoid post offices(Get out the cattle prod!),christmas parties,and avoid radio stations that play christmas carols(listen to cds of blues,jazz,or slack key guitar instead).
The wife is just the opposite..lots of christmas parties,office and friends..I don't go.It's just a bunch of people that work together and 50% bored spouses that stand around thinking "Why the hell am I here?I could be doing something fun or important".

DarenN

Post by DarenN » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:10 am

realityguy wrote:Coal?That's an improvement over nuttin'! :lol: ..I don't do anything for christmas.I won't go near a mall,shopping,avoid post offices(Get out the cattle prod!),christmas parties,and avoid radio stations that play christmas carols(listen to cds of blues,jazz,or slack key guitar instead).
The wife is just the opposite..lots of christmas parties,office and friends..I don't go.It's just a bunch of people that work together and 50% bored spouses that stand around thinking "Why the hell am I here?I could be doing something fun or important".
Ditto. i just hide from everyone that thinks they want to make me as happy as they think they are. namely; family. when i had 4x4s i used to go up to the cabin for the Christmas break. no phone or electricity. only about 6 hours a day of daylight, but bless-ed peace! i'd walk the roads every day for a few hours and spend the rest of the time reading. or stoking the stove ;) .

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:12 pm

I understand that 100%..We made arrangements to be with another couple this christmas for dinner but after a certain amount of BS from the wife this weekend,I may be up on the peninsula sawing trees on christmas day... or out at Rialto Beach if it's anything like the weather we are having today! :DB: :DB:

Daren..You wanna help me decorate the tree this year?

:lol: :lol: :lol: