Snowing

Odds and Ends Of Life, Keep It Clean
Bfinnigan

Snowing

Post by Bfinnigan » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:28 pm

Supposed to get up to 4" by tomorrow and then drop down to 19 and stay below freezing for a few days.

Even a bad day on the mountain is better than a good day at the office.

realityguy

Re: Snowing

Post by realityguy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:40 pm

We had some light flurries up here for most of the day..nothing really sticking except on the trees..wonder what Daren is getting in BC...??...
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Bfinnigan

Post by Bfinnigan » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:27 am

Still snowing with 2" so far.

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:39 pm

It is supposed to get near 70 here today :P but the wind is blowing and rain and cold temperatures are in the forcast for the next three days.
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Supposed to be and stay for a couple days..about mid 20s :roll: ...Cuz,I hope you get sunburned... :lol:

Don't worry..will send it along your way..just about thanksgiving day... :mrgreen:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Post by zelph » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:08 pm

We had tornados pass just north of Rockford, IL yesterday where I'm at, and it made it's way up into Racine, WI. You probably saw it on national news this am. The news showed Seattle slippin and sliddin..............RG, list some shovels on Craigs :mrgreen:

We got weather brewing all over the place, yikes!!!!

http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:18 pm

RG, list some shovels on Craigs :mrgreen:

I've got a few coleman lanterns and a dual-fuel stove ready to go... ;) Shovels..don't have any extra...

Bfinnigan

Post by Bfinnigan » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:26 pm

I drive 35 miles and had to pass dozens of snowtards for a surgery consult and get there only to find them closed. Then I drive over to my office only to find everyone canceled. You'd think a nuclear weapon was exploded or there was a 10 point earthquake or something. It's just a few inches of snow and most of the roads are just fine.

One of those #*&%ing days. People around here couldn't drive in the snow if it meant their life. By 8:00 Am I had a serious need to get drunk and start ramming cars. Is it still hit and run if you just force them off the road aggressively?????

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:36 pm

I take it you didn't go out and play on I-5 last night... :lol: ..till midnight to 2am with a lot of other people.
I think they said it was okay to push "predented" cars out of your way or ones abandoned in the "normal lane of travel"... :roll: ..Plow a few for me,will you!? :DP: :DP:

zelph

Post by zelph » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Bfinnigan wrote:People around here couldn't drive in the snow if it meant their life. By 8:00 Am I had a serious need to get drunk and start ramming cars. Is it still hit and run if you just force them off the road aggressively?????
I left the rat race 20 years ago and moved out to 8 acres with a Mt Rainier View, a creek and two ponds.
Too Funny!!!!!!

When you left the "rat race", where did you live?
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/